Bandit/Tribal Playthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

So I'm hoping to attempt a play thru as a Rhodokian Warlord who will not heel to the Geronian or Calradian imperialists and use only the tribal hillsman and recruited local bandits (mountain and forest bandits). So it would be an all infantry force except for a few Mountain Chiefs and my own companions. Anyways, anyone have any other ideas for this role play? How should I try to gain power? By attempting to take a castle on my own or working from within? I'm thinking I'll end up with really low honor from recruiting all these bandits, so this could make it extra difficult.

Since you're gonna go and become a Rhodokian Warlord, then you must unite other tribes(i.e recruiting or capturing castle) and fight the Calradian Imperialist. Also, raid and sack their villages, kill their caravans, and make a mighty Warband and become the founder of the Kingdom of Rhodoks.

You must also only recruit from villages of Rhodok territory (and culturally convert other villages to your culture), to make sure all your soldiers are hill tribe soldiers. Your first goal should be to capture the Geroian held forts, depose Emperor Uldemberg and then raid and reave Calradian-Swadian lands while securing your kingdom. A "success" would be acquiring Veluca, Jelkele, Uldemberg and other cities and villages up to Yalen, Chalez and others traditionally in Rhodok lands. 

Kill manhunters whenever possible.

Never use troops of another faction at all under no circumstance.

You must utilize similar armour and equipment to your fellow Rhodoki hillsmen.

You should make your fellow very prone to looting villages in Calradia I'd reckon, but not touch Rhodoki ones.

And overall you should fight with spears. Utilizing the Calradian spears would probably be ok.

Back
Top Bottom