Bandit Seems Rare Nowdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Zaim Zuhaili

Recruit
Where are they? why so they spawn seem decrease? Just started new games > go to desert > Find desert bandit & stepee bandit > Where Are they? > Found 1 group of desert bandit > Group of 3 desert bandit > Laugh

Its hard trying to understand what your saying, might be that i not long woke up but i will attempt to help.

In my playthroughs i have noticed an increase in bandit spawns, might be because i leave the hideouts and they keep spawning them.
In the aserei desert, i did notice a lack of bandits. Maybe thats intentional? Not sure, but in the woodland and plains there is definitely bandits, like 20+ troop bandits. Try looking around the map and seeeing what areas have different types of bandits and there spawns.

Stepee bandits should spawn in the khuzait areas, desert bandits in the desert. Looters should be everywhere, woodland bandits and mountain bandits near their respective names.

Where are they? why so they spawn seem decrease? Just started new games > go to desert > Find desert bandit & stepee bandit > Where Are they? > Found 1 group of desert bandit > Group of 3 desert bandit > Laugh
if they have a higher vision radius than you got, they can run away from you without you seeing them

what i mean is they spawn seems rare after new patch e1.0.11, Usually steppe bandit and desert bandit swarming at certain area but when i go to the area just a few bandit around. this day i play liked 12 hour and roaming the map and it confirm that they spawning rate are not liked they should be. Maybe Dev and the team nerf they spawn rate bcus people keep complaining about how certain bandit overpower. Sorry for bad english its not my main language.

Back
Top Bottom