SP - Battles & Sieges Bandit hideouts - need improvement

Users who are viewing this thread

guitonielle

Recruit
In the MM:vikings conquest - viking hideouts was perfect thing (strong vikings (armored + deadly hits) + big adrenaline from the fight + perfect rewards) and i always was interested in destroying them (even at the end of the game, when I was tired of other activities)

but here (mm2:bannerlord) ......

Bandit hideouts are waste of long time with zero rewards and zero adrenaline during battles inside hideout... The player has units of level 5 or 7 from the beginning of the campaign (1-2 hours of play is enough to gather such level of troops). And when you enter the lair with 9 units of 5+ lvl ....... you crush all the bandits with zero adrenaline and zero difficulty (everyone dies for 1-3 seconds, against 9 units). And final duel with bandit boss... who can't do ANYTHING vs player with basic shield (max. difficulty in the game settings).

And in the late game... I do almost all the tasks of villages and cities, but I always ignore the lairs of the bandits, as it is a long waste of time without an interesting battle and without interesting rewards.

My suggestion:

1. at the beginning of the raid, the game calculates 2 checks:

check 1: if party size is not less then 5?

check 2: the average level of the soldiers (the player's squad). If the average level is not lower than 4 (for example, in the squad there is a fighter of level 1, level 7, level 5, level 4, and player (calcs as level 5). The average level will be: (1 + 7 + 5 + 4 + 5) / 5 = 4.4, and 4.4 is bigger than 4. Player and other clan members calcs as unit lvl 5.

So, if average level is not lower than 4 + check 1 is true ===> then:

a). there will be +1 bandit at all points of appearance of bandits,
b). every bandit will have +10 hitpoints and +10 weapon skills
c). bandits in the last party (which appear together with boss) +20 hitpoints and +20 weapon skills
d). to boss: +30 hitpoints, +5% weapon speed, and during each hit: 15% chance that boss will cancel own heavy attack that to launch parry/block if player will launch own attack before the boss (this chance will work only if player accept duel, and doesn't work if player refuse duel. Also this chance will work only for heavy attacks, if the boss doing pricking hit, he ignores the player's attacks).

I suggest these boss upgrades, because.. when player is with shield - he can crush even 10 bosses in a row... bosses in the bandit lairs now are full trash :sad:.

e). +30% to loot after raid (because - difficulty increased)

P.S.: in the early game (when player have weak units) average level will be lower than 4 and the bandits will not have these bonuses.

2. Also, in the beginning of the battle, game doing second calculation of 2 checks

check 1: if party size is not less then 8?

check 2: average level of the raid party. if average level is not less than 6 (player and clan members calcs as lvl.5 unit. So, average 6 lvl. is possible only if player will take strongest units with lvl 6-7).

and if result of check 1+ check 2, is true ===> then repeat all previous upgrades (a+b+c+d+e).

So, final result (if will be max. setting):

1. each spot where bandits spawns will be with 2-5 bandits (in the current version of the game: bandits spawns 1 vs 10, or 2 vs 10 ... and in 1 place 3 units. very easy even if player will be afk (just give the command to his squad to kill without him)...).
2. all bandits can have +20 hitpoints (less than +1 hit)
3. bandits from boss party can have +20 or +40 hitpoints (+1 hit to them, that to die)
4. Final boss can have +30 or +60 hitpoints, +5% or +10% to weapon speed and 15% or 30% chance to cancel heavy attack that to parry, if player launch own heavy attack - earlier. it is still - very easy in the duel vs player with shield. But much more better if to compare with full zero, who are bosses now in the game.
5. loot after raid can be bigger on +30% or +60%.

I repeat... The current bandit lairs are a waste of time.. with zero difficulty (40% spots have only 1 bandit, 1 vs 10 ..... 40% spots have 2 bandits.. 2 vs 10 ))) and in each lair is 1 spot with 3 bandits. So... all this => zero difficulty and zero adrenaline) and very low reward after raid (we all know rewards). Developers.. You need to understand that players complete quests only in 2 situations: 1. either if there is a good reward... or if there is a good adrenaline from the battle. In the your version of hideouts there is none of these 2 (((

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom