Bande of Pike & Shotte - 'The Lucky Dogs' Mercenary Company

Users who are viewing this thread

If the company is active I would love to play with you guys and if not and some people are still interested in playing this from English speaking EU and NA I may raise a company.

Morning Pat.
Unfortunately we are no longer active in the Deluge, largely owing to the halting of development and the fact that we have been active here for nearly four years now. It is time to move on to greener pastures. We are currently working up towards the forthcoming 'War of Rights' game as the 19th Virginia Volunteer Regiment - Company 'A'. Beyond that, we are also engaged in Scourge of War: Gettysburg - of which you would be welcome to join us.

Warmest regards,
Leifr.

Greetings!

I have a small question. Can I take the Thread format code for making a clan thread for mine? You will get full credits on the thread and I won't use any pictures you have posted on the thread here.

The thread is just so epic and Yeah I thought why not ask it. But I will make sure on my thread that you will get 100% credits.

Thanks in advance. :smile:

For those of our members not in the know...

The Lucky Dogs are not dead! We've not disbanded, nor have we been inactive. We have, for the moment, moved on to other things. Namely the technical alpha of the upcoming War of Rights, an American Civil War game focused on the 1862 Maryland Campaign. Currently we've taken the identity of Co. A of the 19th Virginia Infantry. To give you a quick visual display of how the game currently looks, you'll have to trust me when I say that it plays very well already, here are a few shots:

a0fYcu9.jpg

uB0zfOU.jpg

Z7gsFBG.jpg

TOeg2ky.jpg

Have a care Gentlemen!

This is not directly related to the Deluge but it is directly related to the Lucky Dogs and all associates. The Company Tool has finally been launched for War of Rights, albeit as a week-long test before proper release. It's a very nice feature that does not require a game key or forum account*, as such anyone who is anyone can freely enlist and fight for their desired allegiance.

We are currently open to any and all (provided 21+ years but PM if unsure) volunteers to serve with the 19th Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment, Company 'A'. Now, there is currently another group who are using the same regiment and company (lol) but hopefully it will be resolved in due time - if not, we'll simply change company. Get yourself signed up with an appropriate period name, join the Confederacy and search for the correct 19th VA led by Jim J. Digby. It is likely that War of Rights will become our new 'campaign' and 'roleplay' game with regards to musketry and drill. And, to be honest so far, it's proving to be just as detailed (and potentially if not more) than the Deluge. If you enjoyed fighting alongside the Lucky Dogs during the heyday of the Deluge, this is your opportunity to continue that and grow with the group.

Warmest regards and cheers,
Captain James Digby.

* It is a separate account to the forum and to the Steam CD-key. In short; it's simply a muster roll used for company control. Inevitably it will be linked to a Steam key further down the line (months, potentially) but it is a start.

Consider me tentatively interested. Once you guys become active and there's just a tiny bit more meat to the game, I may get in on this with you guys. I've volunteered for the company as Joseph Welke.

Edit: Oh, wow. I had Starcraft II open in the background as I registered and the juke box started playing the game's remix of Look Away, Dixieland. It's meant to be.

Agreed, it's definitely barebones right now but I think there's a lot of promise to come. I will be asking you to enlist again in a week or so, this is currently a test run of the tool for bug-squashing. That said, there's a certain portent in Dixieland rolling over Aust.

Welcome at any rate, I'll see about getting some TS details over to you later today if you fancy some chit chat. Wellen is a regular (part of the furniture now :wink:), and we have another Yank around for late-night when/if the Yuropeeans aren't about.

Back
Top Bottom