Bande of Pike & Shotte - 'The Lucky Dogs' Mercenary Company

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr Flockton has been ill of late and must be excused of his spelling mistakes, I even screen grabbed and informed him of it on the day of its happening to mock him with till the ends of time.

tavern_scene_woodcut1.jpg

Seasons Greetings to all Lucky Dogs! Be of good cheer and we shall see you in the coming year!

Bloody bollocks to that Puritanical warted Man named Cromwell!
My fine lady hath bequeathed a wrought silver flash upon my being for the pursuit of liquor and making merry during every hour of God's reign. Ironsides or not! Bloody well bollocks to him! Bugger!

Oh, stop your belly-aching, all because you lost. Cromwell was a fine martial leader, even if he is a religious twit, like all other religious twits.

Not like it affects us anyway, away from English shores...

Are you guys still playing the Deluge? Does anyone actually? I sometimes saw the Lucky Dogs server online but I've noticed it's gone offline today.

Ah yes, so it has. That is my fault. I'll put it up again later. To answer your question, yes, we still play The Deluge sometimes, not quite as much as we used to; that's probably due to a few of us preferring to wait until we get the new version.

Good to hear! Me and a few of my mates sometimes play The Deluge, it's just incredible how much features this mod has.. Unique.

Sorry old boy, we don't recruit, at least only on very rare occasions where it's;
purely by invitation.

We're not particularly active in the Deluge at the moment due to other gaming commitments, such as Cliffs of Dover.

I'm tempted to change our recruitment section to read "WE ARE GIANT MUTANT PENGUINS FROM THE FUTURE! OBEY US!" and see if anyone notices.

The server's been taken down for now due to an abundance of other servers and a lack of interest within the Lucky Dogs. Expect to see our server up again when The Deluge has been updated!

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Checking in to give my eternal thanks to Slawomir and b@rtus for their endless and devoted toil with the Deluge.
I haven't played Warband for a long time, much less the Deluge with the Lucky Dogs but boy oh boy, did you guys give us the greatest multiplayer experience any of us have found in many years. We've shared a few pints together in each others homes (mostly mine) and even shared tents and pikes together. Those with the dog under their name are bound by friendship for life, even when bonds drift.

I may not be here any more but to Slawomir and b@rtus, and to the indomitable Lucky Dogs - Cheers!

Hospes fori said:
My dearest captain Digby, I am unable to put my appreciation of your valiant leadership and most formidable character into words, for they would not do it justice. Know that even an old warhorse's heart like mine is touched at this moment. Fare well my beloved comrade!

No matter what the future holds, we will forever be Lucky Dogs!

O' Dogs of old,
And Hounds anew,
Sit yourself down,
Pull up a pew...

It is very sad that our beloved Captain Digsby, God forgive his Royalist tendencies, has stepped away but maybe he'll feel the urge to return in the distant future. For myself, I've been terribly lax lately but I'm afraid I'm snowed under with college work & things to get on with - my lack of activity upon Steam sadly underlines this. However, I have only 6 weeks left now until I finish the course I am on and once that is done, and it is out of the way, I would like to get the Dogs & Hounds together and shoot some nasty, nasty bots with a few well-timed (hah!) volleys. So whilst I'm a distant figure now, rarely appearing on TS, this will hopefully changed in a couple of months.

Note: I'm terrible when it comes to poetry. In case anyone hadn't quite grasped that fact.

Back
Top Bottom