Bande of Pike & Shotte - 'The Lucky Dogs' Mercenary Company

Users who are viewing this thread

To war boys! Are we fighting for honour & glory? NO! For church & country? NO! What are we fighting for?! Money an' all the whores in Christendom!
- Richard Flockton circa 1651

The flag still flies! Up the Lucky Dogs! Down with the unlucky bastards!
mb6.jpg

Well except for the 10+ people per regiment I'd have been up for this - with our 6-7 per event we'd have to be 'Lonely wolves', which is slightly ironic when you consider our name. Of course we could still band together whilst we're under the 'Lonely Wolves' list.

Aye!

Pleased to hail this bunch of you, and gayely neat clan! Also pleased that I should walk in on such a debate concerning the "Tercio Simulation Event", as I (Yngvald ingame) invited, signed up and briefly held arms with two fellow FenrisWolf-mates Dragomir and Baleigr this past 30th for that very occasion! Hear me out.

I considered having us sign up individually or in "lone wolves", but as you will see in middle of page three on that thread, joined up with a mock company of only us three, and that was all right! :grin: Unfortunately, we free and/or lazy men of.. uh... Scotlandia... don't bother ourselves too much with time schedules, and missed most of the battle, but that is another story! If you must know, we could not get in without the very secret "passage phrase" given 30 minutes before 9 o'clock, and furthermore did not join in until about 15-20 minutes later, briefly whereafter the sheer disbandment of numerous cowardly men on the scene.

Either way, my point would be that even if you are few, it can potentially be a jolly good time, and I encourage you all to knock yourselves out (and the enemy) with future events.
For I know, in certainty, that life is about the shiny gold, loot and the mead, and whatever side in coming battles will provide thus, is the one to join.

So, my filthy Englishmen, I raise to you my flask, and outburst a drunkedly cheerful... *WARGHAAAARBHL!*

Bloodbeag said:
if theres a way i can join i would like to my steam is BloodBeag so if i can join add me.
I responded when you last asked and said that we recruit solely by invitation and we're not looking to increase our numbers, so sorry but no.

Back
Top Bottom