Bande of Pike & Shotte - The Hoary Hounds Event Group

Users who are viewing this thread

ItOga.png

Have a care Gentlemen.
We shall be striding into the fray with with the Lucky Dogs on the 23rd Of May In the Year Of Our Lorde 1645​

FGS8D.png

For his sterling devotion to the Hoary Hounds Event Group, His Honour, Captain James Digby, has decreed that John Cooper [McWiggum] is hereby appointed as Corporal of the Hoary Hounds. Members of the Hoary Hounds can now look to John Cooper as being their leader upon the field of battle. Cooper is henceforth responsible for the food, powder & shotte of the Hoary Hounds.

Be about your business.

rapier17 said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
You are more than welcome to join our group of volunteers of pike and shotte, although I am not sure if the good Mr Flockton has accounted enough loaves of bread for the burgeoning band.
I think we can manage to feed more, although you'll have to start charging more for our services, your Honour, otherwise we Dogs will have to start eating the Hounds, served with gravy mixed from powder coins.
'Slight, man, what a riddle is there. I like to swear and speak plain like a soldier, which (to be sure) is not for want of wit, for I could crack you a jest without warning as aptly as I could an enemy's head or any bottle whatsoever :lol:. Tell me then, Mr Flockton, am I now to reckon myself a member of the band or no? If so, I'll give you my name, my snuff and my hand, as one may say, and woe be to our foes on the 23d.

Thank God I brought my own sausages. English biscuits are horrible, how can you folk live off this thing? Bloody hardtack is inedible.

With that being said, I hope you won't mind this hajdú tagging along you englishers again.

No, when we (in most European countries) observe summer time, we turn the clock forward by one hour. That means that areas that used to go by GMT now uses GMT+1 (or BST - British Summer Time).

Our captain pointed it out to the hosts of the event before, but they still use the incorrect format.

Dansk viking said:
No, when we (in most European countries) observe summer time, we turn the clock forward by one hour. That means that areas that used to go by GMT now uses GMT+1 (or BST - British Summer Time).

Our captain pointed it out to the hosts of the event before, but they still use the incorrect format.
I see...

It's been a nice match, folks!

Today I've learned horses are a bad omen on the battlefield and that nobody should give shovels to the cossacks. Valuable life-lessons.

Afternoon folks,
Apologies for my own lateness and frantic introduction to the Hoary Hounds last night. It was not our usual procedure. I'll endeavour to catch up with the new Gentlemen of Shotte early this coming week. I advocate that all Hoary Hounds add myself, Mr Richard Flockton and Mr John Cooper (Corporal of the Hounds) to their Steam list.

Cheers all!

With the influx of new members to the Hoary Hounds, we're looking over the ledgers to make sure everything adds up.

I would ask those members not listed on the roster to please contact me via PM and tell me what name they intend to use. Remember it must be a European forename & surname, connected with a '_' in-game.

Those who are on the roster should contact me as well to confirm that they're retaining their affiliation with the Hoary Hounds.

Thank you.

Hi everyone i'm Agayfa Aiolos he young greek man willing to join the glorious Hoary Hounds, as long having he good experience with matchlock and pike i can assure the troop morale with "speciale" greek skill in certain thing.

I'll join you, Cap'n (and we may go on to Víkingr as well since it's Get on Hildileikr Day).

PS.
Something I thought about, perhaps we should advertise the Hoary Hounds in the Lucky Dogs thread. Right now it doesn't say anything about them, and it would be ideal to have it somewhere in the "Recruitment" section.

That was just about my thought too. I'll jump on the TS later on and then it's time for some Axe & Musket action!  :grin:

Edit: probably won't make it on time, my GF & I started watching a move and I only just noticed the time and that the movie is longer than the normal two hours.

Back
Top Bottom