Bande of Pike & Shotte - The Hoary Hounds Event Group

Users who are viewing this thread

mcwiggum said:
ItOga.png

Muster the Hoary Hounds! We march once more alongside the Lucky Dogs to battle in the name of his Honour Captain James Digby! Bring your musket and ammunition and let's show the enemy what we are capable of! Muster on 9th Of May in the year of our Lorde 2015​

Friendly reminder.

I'll distribute the relevant information tomorrow on here and through the Steam group.
Any questions, or issues, feel free to add me on Steam.

Also; this opportunity is open to all new folk to the Deluge, and old, you're welcome to participate under our banner.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I'll distribute the relevant information tomorrow on here and through the Steam group.
Any questions, or issues, feel free to add me on Steam.

Also; this opportunity is open to all new folk to the Deluge, and old, you're welcome to participate under our banner.

Afternoon Gentlemen.
We shall be marching upon the field in just under 90 minutes time.

Please be on TeamSpeak prior to the beginning of the event.
IP: 88.159.38.57:9990
Password: Hound

Cheers!

Huzzah!

Twas a good event, though our foes continue to have no sense of self respect.  :razz:

:evil:Horse archers horser archers, sniping volleys gsergthstrhwhaehtgh

I was that one blabbering Hungarian who just barged into your musket block's second rank without asking yesterday. I also may or may have not messed up your column formations by walking around like a lost tit. I really enjoyed fighting alongside this experienced company of Englishers!

For the polite fellow who asked where he could find me on Steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/solidxerm

Aha!
You are more than welcome to join us again at the next date.

Hazzardevil said:
John Cooper seemed quite friendly on the Official Invasion server, you can find me with the button under my avatar on here if you'll have me.

Welcome, chap. We'll talk at the next opportunity on Steam.

Well met, brave lads of the bande! I have heard of your fine exploits and commend your ways. I would be honoured to join with you to crack your enemies' heads and bottles withal. Without boasting, I dare say I can fight well with both musket & pike, follow the rules and keep my wits about me, though I am given to swearing. So, if you stand in need of another volunteer and can put up oaths, by G-d, I am damned ready to enlist!

A fine morning to you, fellow.
You are more than welcome to join our group of volunteers of pike and shotte, although I am not sure if the good Mr Flockton has accounted enough loaves of bread for the burgeoning band.

Feel free to add myself, or Mr Flockton (rapier17), on Steam and we'll sort it out. Generally though; we'll post announcements on here and through the Steam group with dates for mustering so ignorance shouldn't really be an excuse.  :razz:

That said, we'll be mustering again for the field next Saturday on the 23rd of May.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
You are more than welcome to join our group of volunteers of pike and shotte, although I am not sure if the good Mr Flockton has accounted enough loaves of bread for the burgeoning band.
I think we can manage to feed more, although you'll have to start charging more for our services, your Honour, otherwise we Dogs will have to start eating the Hounds, served with gravy mixed from powder coins.

Back
Top Bottom