Bande of Pike & Shotte - The Hoary Hounds Event Group

Users who are viewing this thread

It's good to see an avenue for pubbers to attend events for Deluge. It's too bad that all current events are a tad unfriendly for NA players. C'est la vie.

Nevertheless, I will try to spread the word of this group.  Although, I might not attend with the group due to the required naming conventions.

It's a shame that our naming rules might get in the way of your coming along to events as a Hoary Hound, we do hope you'll consider creating an avatar with an appropriate name to play alongside the Hoary Hounds & Lucky Dogs. Those naming conventions are something we strongly stand by. We, as in Captain Digby & I, believe it gives a better 'feel' to see such names in-game in what is essentially a historically accurate module, give or take the limitations of the game. As the Hoary Hounds are thematically linked to the Lucky Dogs His Honour & I felt it was only right to apply the same naming restrictions even though we were both aware that this might alienate some people.

If you do spread the word of this group, we would be grateful. We wish to show people what the commands, tactics, formations & drills of the 17th century were like and the more people we can show this to the better.

If you're free this Thursday at 19:00 BST, then you're more than welcome to join us SilentMatthew for the Public Drill & Muster Event. I understand the timing may not be convenient for you but if you'll be available for it do drop me a PM.

Cheers,
Serjeant Richard Flockton

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I don't know if I would like to stand next to SilentMatthew in the block.
Dude, you had the worst luck for throwing weapons in yesterday's Vikingr Shieldwall Event.  :razz:
Damnit...
I'm still thinking if I should edit those deaths out of the video, but it there were so many that it'll be such a pain to scrub through them all ( 4 out of 8 rounds of toss kills if I remember right). So I'm leaving them all in.

I will sadly not be able to attend the muster due to work this Thursday (you will also probably notice my absence from the Deluge in general from Monday to Thursday for the next few weeks), and therefore am uncertain if my men will be able to show or not.

I'm quite bummed out about not being able to come, hope you all do well!

Sad to hear that, Friedrich. You and your men always more often than not play a pivotal role on the field of battle. But perhaps your men would like to serve as under the banner of theHoary Hounds during your absence?

Please read the thread. It's not too much to ask...
Enrollment.png~original

[size=8pt]If you are interested then contact either his Honour Captain James Digby or Serjeant Richard Flockton via steam or contact us, (Digby, Flockton) by PM on the Taleworlds forum. If you have any questions or concerns or just wish for more information then do message us and we will do our best to respond quickly.

I see I am still not added as a member on the enlistment roll (most probably due to me not posting here) but as far as I understood I got accepted by Leifr.

Morning! We have a second (and for now final*) muster event coming up on the Sunday 17th of August. It would be fantastic to see the Hoary Hounds there in support!
We'll spend some time playing on our regular server both before and after the event.
Details can be found here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307210.0.html

Again, all the usual questions and queries direct towards either myself or Mr Flockton.
On that note; I feel that we should apologise to some of you for the distinct lack of activity within the Deluge of the past month. Unfortunately it is high-summer and our social activities outside of the internet is at a peak - we will find some time to pick up again after this weekend. With that said, have a care and keep your powder dry!

ItOga.png

Muster the Hoary Hounds! We march once more to battle. Bring your musket and ammunition and let's show the enemy what we are capable of! Muster on 6th September.​

ItOga.png

Muster the Hoary Hounds! We march once more alongside the Lucky Dogs to battle in the name of his Honour Captain James Digby! Bring your musket and ammunition and let's show the enemy what we are capable of! Muster on 9th Of May in the year of our Lorde 2015​

Back
Top Bottom