Banat of Bosnia??

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes Bosnia isn't be independent at this time and not in mod..
1. Tvrtko I was king (yes, not all of teritory of Serbia but king of Serbs (Srbljem), Sea side, West side, Hum land and Drina valley, and ofcours Bosnia....
2. Bosnia had strongest nation on Balkan in that period of Tvrtko I (In time of Stjepan II Kotomanic Bosnia is expand much and he prepare all to come Tvrtko I and  crowed to king.. and why you keep saying Bosnia is ("just a regional term"), and Bosnia was independent to came of Ottoman (Bosnia fall to Ottomans in 1463. year)
STOP lying and Tvrtko was duble ruler (king of Bosnia nad Serbia), but Serbs want to changed history and writing some trash and lies
Dušans staate was splits and Tvrtko make allie with knez Lazra (I think that was name) and they defeat Nikola Altomanovićon and share estates
stop lie, please

I'm confused now - seriously. You want me to remake Serbia into Bosnia, as a Bosnian king ruled over the Serbians? I can do that, I guess it's reasonable. I can do it for the next revision. :smile:

The period of time this guy is talking about is 1340-1390 A.D. (approximately). In period this mod is focused at (1257-...), Bosna was not a region of any significant importance. It was region of small, weak and disunited dukedoms and clans. Some of them were vassals of Hungary, some were vassals or allies of Serbia, and some were independent, but not because they were strong enough to hold their independence, but because they were mere strongholds of mountain clans, to primitive and poor to be wanted by anyone.

I am saying this of Tvrtko I king of Bosnia because this guy who say Bosnia was just  "one of the many Serbian principalities"
In THIS PERIOD WHEN MOD RUNS, Bosnia was't be strong like in time of Tvrtko I, Bosnia was vassal but aftre 110 years strongest nation on Balkan and ruler family Kotromanic was one of great families (Elizabetha was women of Ludovik and she was queen of Hungary and Poland)

Călaraşi said:
Dear god...these balkans

I'm Balkanese and I approve of this^

I'm also ashamed to be from the same country hadza's from just cause of his grammar.

Nationality in the Balkans is too damn high
jimmy-mcmillan.jpg

And can you atleast add 2 or 3 cities in Georgian territories? Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi? I know that in 1257 it was ruled by Mongols but it would be great to add these cities at least because for example the players could make something like a liberation of Georgian Kingdom from the occupation of the Mongols, it would be very interesting and really immersive  :roll:, also before the Mongols invasion Georgian Kingdom was the most powerful in the east, the Georgian territory was huge and powerful and i think that you should add atleast 2 or 3 Georgian cities, watch this to see how powerful was it

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Geor_tamro_aandersen.GIF

To add those you would have to get rid of the current cities/castles in Asia Minor or else overpower Ilkhanate with too many settlements. I'm afraid that I doubt Tomas will bother just so 1 or 2 Georgian players have their homes in the game. There are probably just as many Greek, Armenian or Mongolian players anyway.
Also most of that territory is a long way from the rest of the map, it's only border would be with the rest of Ilkhanate lands so it wouldn't be particularly good for general gameplay imo.

Thanks for the info though, I had no idea Georgia was ever so dominant in the area

hammythehamster said:
To add those you would have to get rid of the current cities/castles in Asia Minor or else overpower Ilkhanate with too many settlements. I'm afraid that I doubt Tomas will bother just so 1 or 2 Georgian players have their homes in the game. There are probably just as many Greek, Armenian or Mongolian players anyway.
Also most of that territory is a long way from the rest of the map, it's only border would be with the rest of Ilkhanate lands so it wouldn't be particularly good for general gameplay imo.

Thanks for the info though, I had no idea Georgia was ever so dominant in the area

Here are more infos about it:

771px-Caucasus_1124_AC_en_alt.svg.png

The wars against other countries in its history here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Georgia_%28country%29

The battles of its history: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Georgian_battles

This is the AD 1257 mods era "The Mongol Invasion in the territory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Georgia_and_Armenia

There was an internal fight about the liberation of Georgia between 1256 and 1261, that is why im suggesting that they should add the territory of Georgia because it would add immersion and a new type of missions, like the liberation of Georgian Kingdom and it would be historically accurate as you can see    :roll:

In 1256, Georgia was placed under the Mongol empire of Ilkhanate, centered on Persia (Iran). In 1259–1260, Georgian nobles, led by David Narin, rose against the Mongols, and succeeding in separation of Imereti (western Georgia) from the Mongol-controlled eastern Georgia. David Ulu decided to join his cousin in rebellion, but was defeated near Gori and once again submitted to Mongol rule. Beginning with 1261, the Caucasus became a theater of the series of conflicts fought between Il-Khanids and another Mongol empire of Golden Horde centered in the lower Volga with its capital at Sarai.

sorry, Georgia is off the playable map territory. I even had to move Sharai West, so the parties would not get stuck. Otherwise Georgia settlements would probably be in, as I personally are somewhat interested in it(Yes, I am a based person, as neutralism is not historical correct!).

But a donation of a half-of-years worth of Georgian wine could persuade us(me) to expand the map towards the west. A full year supply of Georgian wine, would persuade us to make a Georgian faction, despite it being under Mongol control.

DrTomas said:
sorry, Georgia is off the playable map territory. I even had to move Sharai West, so the parties would not get stuck. Otherwise Georgia settlements would probably be in, as I personally are somewhat interested in it(Yes, I am a based person, as neutralism is not historical correct!).

But a donation of a half-of-years worth of Georgian wine could persuade us(me) to expand the map towards the west. A full year supply of Georgian wine, would persuade us to make a Georgian faction, despite it being under Mongol control.

You mean like Georgia/USA? :smile:

I would like to make a case for Athens being placed in Georgia. I have ample wikipedia evidence for this being the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens,_Georgia

Xilaw said:
Călaraşi said:
Dear god...these balkans

I'm Balkanese and I approve of this^

I'm also ashamed to be from the same country hadza's from just cause of his grammar.

Nationality in the Balkans is too damn high
jimmy-mcmillan.jpg

Problems are not with these nations but with their over-nationalism

DrTomas said:

If you do that, it will be just amazing, we'll be eternally appreciated to this mod makers :3

Back
Top Bottom