BAN ZARTHAS/CPTCODEINE/JAYNECOBB

Users who are viewing this thread

MonkeyTazer

Recruit
This guy has been reported at least 100 times, not even exaggerating. Please Taleworlds we understand you report button is pointless, this guy keeps changing his name. All he does it teamkill and say vulgar stuff, then he goes and hides in a glitch spot on the map to drag it out.

yes I've played with him too, I think he's using other players names like JayneCobb and zarthus. He's the worst and has done a lot of harm to people.

This guy has been reported at least 100 times, not even exaggerating. Please Taleworlds we understand you report button is pointless, this guy keeps changing his name. All he does it teamkill and say vulgar stuff, then he goes and hides in a glitch spot on the map to drag it out.
Yes cptcodeine makes it his hobby to shut down the game for hours. Ban him. Contage as well, theyre probably the same guy, hours and weeks of naught but tking and harassing their team in order to ruin the game.

Also, the only way to kind of deal with these people is to counter tk them, which we can be banned for. Bring back the votekick please. And if you see these people try to get the team to join in on shutting them down so its not just 1 counter- troll with tks on his score.

Yes cptcodeine makes it his hobby to shut down the game for hours. Ban him. Contage as well, theyre probably the same guy, hours and weeks of naught but tking and harassing their team in order to ruin the game.
Contage is a must BAN for sure... Im pretty sure I got muted in chat just for replying to him with the same words he used... ?

Back
Top Bottom