on the picture, i don't remember

Proof;http://steamcommunity.com/id/avion365/screenshot/5789525997153695

updated now that i am waiting for a match to end

Please use this format for Ban Requests:

Name of the server you were on
Name of the person causing trouble
Nature of their offense
Time and date of their offense
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)

Best Regards,

Williams

it gives all the information needed, coming from an admin in pw, plus i am playing while doing this

also
From forums rules said:
Please refrain from posting in threads unless you are directly involved, or you believe you have worthwhile information that should.

avion365 said:
it gives all the information needed, coming from an admin in pw, plus i am playing while doing this

also
From forums rules said:
Please refrain from posting in threads unless you are directly involved, or you believe you have worthwhile information that should be taken into consideration.

If you read it right..You can see that the admins do not take your ban seriously if not in the correct format. Also you can see these posts being made in peoples post that do not post with the correct format.

If you want to be a twat continue to do so, it helps the admins easier if using the correct format.

Best Regards,

Williams.

Williams_The Great said:
avion365 said:

also
From forums rules said:
Please refrain from posting in threads unless you are directly involved, or you believe you have worthwhile information that should be taken into consideration.

If you read it right..You can see that the admins do not take your ban seriously if not in the correct format. Also you can see these posts being made in peoples post that do not post with the correct format.

If you want to be a twat continue to do so, it helps the admins easier if using the correct format.

Best Regards,

Williams.
From forums rules said:

Back
Top Bottom