[Ban Request] Legendary Smith

Thovex

Squire
WB
Best answers
0
So after a while of playing as a faction-man, The faction got it's new leader and I quit the faction, I decided to buy some arms to protect myself (a lot of bandits/Randommers)

But yeah, guess what; I get killed by a faction suddenly started attacking me and 2 other commoners the dude's called Legendary_Smith.

http://cubeupload.com/im/QLVSMr.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/Gw06FO.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/7vEdMZ.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/Gfy7Lm.jpg

This Ilmarch did random DM one of the other commoners too.

Please ban this dude.
 

andonai

Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Thovex said:
So after a while of playing as a faction-man, The faction got it's new leader and I quit the faction, I decided to buy some arms to protect myself (a lot of bandits/Randommers)

But yeah, guess what; I get killed by a faction suddenly started attacking me and 2 other commoners the dude's called Legendary_Smith.

http://cubeupload.com/im/QLVSMr.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/Gw06FO.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/7vEdMZ.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/Gfy7Lm.jpg

This Ilmarch did random DM one of the other commoners too.

Please ban this dude.
Okay, thats your part of the story, and a few questions slipped in my mind while reading it.

If he (Legendary Smith)is a randomer, and he killed 2 Members of his own faction (your friends),
1. why he wasn´t kicked out of the faction by his king?
2. Why he wasn´t kicked/banned from the server. It seems you and your friends were the only one he killed, and like your picture show, he wasn´t the only one who tried to kill you and your friends?
3. Why are attacking 4 players of the same faction 3 commoners in the weaponchamber of their faction castle? (near the stairs leading to the goldchest)

Legendary Smith was the one who killed you and your friends, but in fact he wasn´t alone, and none of the other ones tried to stop him. No! They helped him and tried to  kill you and your friends too.
Could it be, that it´s would be a good idea, to hear the story from another point of view? I think so...

 

Thovex

Squire
WB
Best answers
0
andonai said:
Thovex said:
So after a while of playing as a faction-man, The faction got it's new leader and I quit the faction, I decided to buy some arms to protect myself (a lot of bandits/Randommers)

But yeah, guess what; I get killed by a faction suddenly started attacking me and 2 other commoners the dude's called Legendary_Smith.

http://cubeupload.com/im/QLVSMr.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/Gw06FO.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/7vEdMZ.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/Gfy7Lm.jpg

This Ilmarch did random DM one of the other commoners too.

Please ban this dude.
Okay, thats your part of the story, and a few questions slipped in my mind while reading it.

If he (Legendary Smith)is a randomer, and he killed 2 Members of his own faction (your friends),
1. why he wasn´t kicked out of the faction by his king?
2. Why he wasn´t kicked/banned from the server. It seems you and your friends were the only one he killed, and like your picture show, he wasn´t the only one who tried to kill you and your friends?
3. Why are attacking 4 players of the same faction 3 commoners in the weaponchamber of their faction castle? (near the stairs leading to the goldchest)

Legendary Smith was the one who killed you and your friends, but in fact he wasn´t alone, and none of the other ones tried to stop him. No! They helped him and tried to  kill you and your friends too.
Could it be, that it´s would be a good idea, to hear the story from another point of view? I think so...
1. Because the king at that point of time was an idiot, he probably didn't even know about it.
2. Because there was no admin online.
3. Because if one faction member starts attacking somebody, people automatically help no matter what reason, people are in bloodlust.

This is in every faction the same, if we start attacking back in self-defense the whole faction goes after you, seems quite obvious to me, right?
 

thortheviking

Veteran
Best answers
0
I think the story is like that: You ''the commoners'' came to the castle without permission. I know because, when we play, we only let in commoners that want to join us so if you violated that you got killed...If anyone could go into the castle the money chest would be easily robbed. So most factions have a strict policy: if we need new members we let you in to join, If we don't need new people the commoners have no business in our castle and are killed on sight!!! We ofcourse warn any n00b that doesen't know that and if he still tries to get in...he dies :grin:
 

Thovex

Squire
WB
Best answers
0
thortheviking said:
I think the story is like that: You ''the commoners'' came to the castle without permission. I know because, when we play, we only let in commoners that want to join us so if you violated that you got killed...If anyone could go into the castle the money chest would be easily robbed. So most factions have a strict policy: if we need new members we let you in to join, If we don't need new people the commoners have no business in our castle and are killed on sight!!! We ofcourse warn any n00b that doesen't know that and if he still tries to get in...he dies :grin:
The castle gate is open, everybody let us pass besides that dude who went on a slaughter fest who annoyed us endless times.