Royal Rat Rumble - NA Scramble Draft League

A tournament for primarily the NA community to have its own scramble league. Everyone is welcome!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Ban Khuzaits - bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Alyss is fruitious that this is being run by Taleworlds and not me; I would have already banned the dimwitted imbecelic insolent Alyss simply because how ludicrously toxic he is, those that are crying at least. I would wager that Alyss did not even lift a menavlion to support the game as I did and like noone did either. You are beyond audacious to deprecate this video game simply because you can't spawn a menavlion. If you or others are whining you need to grow up, go play GK_TDM, and keep your laggy fingers away from your s key.

Alyss is fruitious that this is being run by Taleworlds and not me; I would have already banned the dimwitted imbecelic insolent Alyss simply because how ludicrously toxic he is, those that are crying at least. I would wager that Alyss did not even lift a menavlion to support the game as I did and like noone did either. You are beyond audacious to deprecate this video game simply because you can't spawn a menavlion. If you or others are whining you need to grow up, go play GK_TDM, and keep your laggy fingers away from your s key.
Can you make it a poem ! Please !

Back
Top Bottom