Ban Giannara

Users who are viewing this thread

diglosgre

Recruit
SO i was with my friend alex and we were duelling and giannara was coming all the time and he was shield bashing us and giving grenades or throwing it to us since i cannot take pic u cannot see it but alex can say that this is true it was about 3:05 gmt

cant see if true, if i remmember correctly, there was on TWO people on the server NOT counting me. Of course i exited the server becuawe it was quite boring, but after i was just browsing, by the given time was only TWO if not less people there.

After all this catdoodoo prove i just posted i want to say, THAT NON OF IT MATTERS. On duel server you cant kill someone IF YOU HAVENT ASKED THEM TO! So all this is actually just nonsense reason to ban an innoncent troll, that just trolled you a little. Pretty musch simialr to your OTHER ban requests. Now, *REMOVED*

yeah when we hadnt even duel he was shield bashing us so if someone would do it do u when u were blocking? or attacking and then be attacked and killed and give grenade to the other what would u say to him? u would say hey thnx? i dont think so...

Hello, we're currently working on fixing up duel so you cant shieldbash people who aren't dueling with you or nade them. There are no rules concerning what he done as there are no teams in duel. Again, look out for the patch.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

Back
Top Bottom