ban alex

Users who are viewing this thread

diglosgre

Recruit
hi i would like to report player alex for massive tk and thing all the time time 11:23 gmt time we were on the same time i was heading for the enemies and he came back and he punched me i lost 1/6 of my life and he said from ts3 i was joking and i hitted him because he is trolling all the time and the next round he killed me
*MODIFIED*
he killed me again i spawn i was heading for the enemy and he killed me because *he was scared*

I think you might have forgotten few details, alex and you were killing each other left and right (while in the same team).
While I was not on TS the chat log was a mess, 3STRAT3GA was on the server at the same time too might want to ask him/her.
Some pictures might help if you really think you did nothing at all .

Note this is simply my observation .

if u would check the logs since u cannot u would see that he started punching me while he had a lot of offhand skill and i lost a lot of hp as i said and then i hitted him one time (i didnt killed him) then he called me a...hole from ts3 and i killed him after that when i spawned i just runned away and he killed me with his horse and this happened and the next round and plz porkchop dont respond into this it doesnt concern u let the admins decide capici?

You are right about admins , but they way you presented this was very one sided.
Also I will stop responding of course .

As Porkchop said most of this is very one sided, from what I can see you both were messing around and it got out of hand. I would advise you in that situation to ignore it and if it kept on happening take screenshots; timestamps and keep a cool head. Please stop asking people to leave the thread, if they were there they have the right to say what they saw.

If you have any more evidence please submit it.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

diglosgre said:
alex has tked me again at 12 gmt time he shoted me and then shield bashed me

And again..

Jordan_The_Noble said:
As Porkchop said most of this is very one sided, from what I can see you both were messing around and it got out of hand. I would advise you in that situation to ignore it and if it kept on happening take screenshots; timestamps and keep a cool head. Please stop asking people to leave the thread, if they were there they have the right to say what they saw.

If you have any more evidence please submit it.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

Back
Top Bottom