Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Irregardless of Bannerlords birth, is anyone here celebrating Warbands waning moon? Would be interested in getting a squad together and plaing some Warband. If theres any disagreements to this notion as Balion Mercenaries I hereby declare the Balion Bandits anyone interested?

oh and btw i escaped the BDSM's security "holding cells" which really was just the utility closet of a Waffle House with a bare mattress, bottles of waffle syrup, and butter. Im not sure what kind of security was going on though, my dissoaciative personality was in control and i dont remember any of the ordeal but I'll be sure to say the methods are unsound

(oh **** marnid sorry for double post I hate to make your day miserable)

56fbef141e00008e01711c34.jpeg

OMG, what happened to this thread while I was gone?!

Anyway... So, yeah... Bannerlord

Edit: Wait, why am I called Urubay Noyan?! Must be an early April Fools

yeah I think its an april fools thing :roll: Currently the logistics of multiplayer are jankier than warband's beta. probably wait a bit for them to get everything sorted out before investing too much time in the multiplayer.

Anyone remember that time DoF beat us? WTF was that? I mean, I totally blame Peasant for it but let's get real...our C team could have won that. Ok that's it, x2 practices a day till we get this fixed. Less suck, more win. Make it GREEN!!

Back
Top Bottom