Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Dawg said:
Bring me the head of a pig on a platter, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing.  If you bring me another cold fish head and spork...it'll be your head on a platter.
you got it

akTBPAA.png

Balion Zero said:
Rhade said:
Any of you guys play life is feudal? eve?

Going to play h1z1?

ANYTHING?
played eve for over two years, ****s a drug. Played LiF was ok nothing really great worth investing time in, the big turnoff for me was how much it is like rust, and the way servers are. It would be better if it was one huge server/map. Plan on playing H1Z1 not sure if my hamster is fit enough to run it but will try for sure.

I like eve and it's possibilities, although it's very frustrating fighting guys all the time who are so massively ahead in sp, fittings, and game knowledge.

But yeah, I like games with high learning curves and the reward that comes with sticking with it, so I'll keep trying.

LiF is actually an MMO, LiF:YO was just a release of their current progress on smaller servers with a lot of stuff disabled. I have high hopes for the MMO,  the smaller server version looks ok too but it's hard to give my limited time to it.

Hoping to get a better streaming set-up shortly so I can actually monitor chat while I stream, too, that should be good.

If your guys' activity is dipping, you are, as always, welcome in TS. We aren't too different; usually only Harn, Tyrian, Frit, Van and I around.

Holy hand grenades!

You guys are still out there!?

I thought this was a barren thread with no hope of conceiving future posts.

I am glad to see I was wrong. :wink:

Zero, I have not seen your Tking spree in awhile. Where have you been hiding?

SPQR said:
Holy hand grenades!

You guys are still out there!?

I thought this was a barren thread with no hope of conceiving future posts.

I am glad to see I was wrong. :wink:

Zero, I have not seen your Tking spree in awhile. Where have you been hiding?
I started aiming for my teammates, seem to be hitting the enemies.

Back
Top Bottom