Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Jayk was well before my time in Balion, but I know his name. Learn well your clan's history and heritage, Kiss. But also beware in what way you ask Mad; you could spark an hour-long nostalgia trip with Peasant.

Juvenile said:
Jayk was well before my time in Balion, but I know his name. Learn well your clan's history and heritage, Kiss. But also beware in what way you ask Mad; you could spark an hour-long nostalgia trip with Peasant.
:lol:

At which at the end he'll get confused and try to recruit you again. 

Juvenile said:
Learn well your clan's history and heritage, Kiss.
Went to the library the other day (yeah, an actual library with actual paper books!) and asked if they had anything on Balion. Sure enough, there was a "Brief history of Balion"... in 20 books. I think I know what George Martin wrote before GoT.

Surely, I don't have time to read all that graphomanic crap: gotta practice dem chambers and dem bump-lances now that Balion seems to be back in business. So, now I have two seemingly impossible choices:
1) Quit Balion,
2) Compell Juve's traitorous behind to kindly go and **** itself.

Stay tuned. Over and out, Kiss.

Yeah PS2 is a lot smoother now. IDK what normal frames are but I'm pretty steady at 60fps in battle.

-

Also, Before Juve was Juve he was Juvenile after he was Littleboy (which everyone found very creepy). He came to me one day in late summer and asked about a new name. The then Littleboy said he felt that his spirit was shackled and he wanted a new identity. I said I understand. We talked little bit about smoking dope, not because he asked, but because it's a speech I like giving. I explained that rolling a gigantic blunt and sparking it up at ten in the morning can make you feel like James Dean - and while James Dean was cool, F. Scott Fitzgerald was way more cool.

Later in the conversation I made several suggestions. Juvenile was one of them. Bighands might have been another, but I can't recall.

Romans_ said:
Yeah PS2 is a lot smoother now. IDK what normal frames are but I'm pretty steady at 60fps in battle.

-

Also, Before Juve was Juve he was Juvenile after he was Littleboy (which everyone found very creepy). He came to me one day in late summer and asked about a new name. The then Littleboy said he felt that his spirit was shackled and he wanted a new identity. I said I understand. We talked little bit about smoking dope, not because he asked, but because it's a speech I like giving. I explained that rolling a gigantic blunt and sparking it up at ten in the morning can make you feel like James Dean - and while James Dean was cool, F. Scott Fitzgerald was way more cool.

Later in the conversation I made several suggestions. Juvenile was one of them. Bighands might have been another, but I can't recall.
So apparently Romans played a large part of Littleboy becoming a man?  :shock:

Juvenile said:
I must have repressed the memory.

We tend to repress the memories involving Romans, especially when we're alone in a channel with him.

I thought middle school was awkward until I was alone with Romans.

Romans_ said:
Before Juve was Juve he was Juvenile after he was Littleboy
That moment you realize another LittleBoy was sent to Japan.  :shock:

But at least it's good to know that it's Canadian made. At most, this is all that will happen...
depositphotos_29161665-Comic-book-explosion-bubble---sorry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom