Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

John7 said:

No.

-

NA community has devolved to what essentially amounts to Tijuana after dark. Individually there are a few nice folks, but not enough. 2010-2012 was the most fun. RIP peace.

I disagreed with the way you ran your events, but Balions have never been a clan deserving of insults or trolling. Morons in pubs have always been there, it's a shame they've chosen to target you now.

I am serious, though. Many Balions are fed up with the "community" where the individuals keeps tugging at their own ends of the blanket, at times insisting that they deserve to have whole blanket for themselves. Many have just grown tired of all the fighting and at this point just couldn't care less. There's only so much energy that a sane person can spend on helping a madman. At some point he would have to just give up (hoping the challenged don't reproduce) and engage in something useful and effective, instead.

KissMyAxe said:
I am serious, though. Many Balions are fed up with the "community" where the individuals keeps tugging at their own ends of the blanket, at times insisting that they deserve to have whole blanket for themselves. Many have just grown tired of all the fighting and at this point just couldn't care less. There's only so much energy that a sane person can spend on helping a madman. At some point he would have to just give up (hoping the challenged don't reproduce) and engage in something useful and effective, instead.
wat

predat0r said:
KissMyAxe said:
wat
I think he just said we're all retarded

Sir Rivenal said:
Amaranth the Druid said:
All i want to do is dance
wat do u want xD

Yu w0t m8, hit u in dah gabber m8.

31766604.jpg

Mad Dawg said:
Lord AwesomeDude said:
The_Troubadour said:
VinnyPooh said:
John7 said:
Miss u guys, you need to make a comeback  :sad:
Can't even wear tags on POM without a heap of crap to deal with.

You don't say?

On the real though, you can make a case for us deserving it / asking for it / ****ing them in the ass so much they take any chance they can get to use words to hurt us, but I don't understand Balion hate.

Back
Top Bottom