Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Know what I've thought about?

Remember that tug of war we had with GK vs. Balions? And the citadel avitus event? What if we had something like that with Malions vs. Balions, like, a multi clan and huge amount of people event?

MALION AWKWARD TIE!

The Malion returned with a bang, and over ten people last night! What seemed to be an assured victory, turned into an awkward "tie" however.

The first fun scrim I think anyone's had in over a year, started out with a Malion rofl stomp on Nord Town. The veteran ExtinguishingApe lead the score boards with an impressive 10-3 score, as the Malions rolled through some tense moments, as they secured a 5-1 victory.

2nrkglc.jpg

Wappaw fell back to their old standby, random plains. After a meager one reroll, the fighting began. In a series of ugly rounds, Malion managed keep up with the much more experienced Wappaw, bringing the score to 4-4. In a bold move, Greenknight had the whole Wappaw team go cav, and in a less bold move, Bad Frawg had his whole team die. A tight loss, 4-5.

2i6hue0.jpg

Before the Malions could bring it back to Nord Town however, the scrim ended and all the Malions went home. Wappaw called it a forfeit, but I think we all know who would've won.  :wink:

This will be my last Malion post on the Balion thread. Starting soon, we'll have our own thread to boast about.

McBeverage said:
Hopefully the x2NomMaster will rap about it.

I know you love 'em, but I'll keep this short,
Wappaw said "third map", I said "abort!
They're bad at inf, but when mounted we're screwed,
When they went all cav, I thought it quite rude.

MrNomNom said:
I know you love 'em, but I'll keep this short,
Wappaw said "third map", I said "abort!
They're bad at inf, but when mounted we're screwed,
When they went all cav, I thought it quite rude.
[me=McBeverage]claps[/me]

Mad Dawg said:
Like Gowe?  Come to think of it...Nom is alot like Gowe.  :wink:
One thing that they don't have in common is that I don't know Gowe's facebook.  :razz:

Mad Dawg said:
iwasbannedwtf said:
GG tonight guys.

Tough last map. We didn't expect all cav/archers, but it worked really well for you. Maybe next time :smile:
Yeah, good times.

With Wappaw as Swadia on Plains we expected lots of Cav w/ infantry mixed in so...rock, paper, scissors.
Or some times, when they're desperate, all cav.  :roll:

BigBoss said:
Mad Dawg said:
iwasbannedwtf said:
GG tonight guys.

Tough last map. We didn't expect all cav/archers, but it worked really well for you. Maybe next time :smile:
Yeah, good times.

With Wappaw as Swadia on Plains we expected lots of Cav w/ infantry mixed in so...rock, paper, scissors.
Nah, that's Wappaw with 1 round to win and just wait till MotF.  :razz:

Mad Dawg said:
BigBoss said:
Mad Dawg said:
iwasbannedwtf said:
GG tonight guys.

Yeah, good times.

They did it the last 2 rounds against malions D:
After we turned the **** around they went all cav with chargers and stuff.

Still happy cus we 5 - 1'd them in nord town.

GUESS WHAT? WE BETTER FOOTMEN!

BigBoss said:
Mad Dawg said:
BigBoss said:
Mad Dawg said:
iwasbannedwtf said:
GG tonight guys.

Yeah, good times.

Wappaw was desperate to keep there, " Undefeatedplainsstreak", so, all-cav was the ideal choice, since it almost always works when the other team does not suspect it.

International said:
BigBoss said:
Mad Dawg said:
BigBoss said:
Mad Dawg said:
iwasbannedwtf said:
GG tonight guys.

Yeah, good times.

Wappaw was desperate to keep there, " Undefeatedplainsstreak", so, all-cav was the ideal choice, since it almost always works when the other team does not suspect it.

Undefeated on plains?

Pretty sure that's us, I thought we beat them on plains before?

Indeed, good game tonight guys. Closely fought on all maps.

And yes, we are hardly undefeated on plains. This streak of which Spaniard (Mok) talks is some sort of delusion, clearly. But then, we know how he secretly wishes he were a wap inside. And, he's been crushing on proph for like, over a year now. So he tends to big us up whenever he can  :razz:

Green Knight said:
Indeed, good game tonight guys. Closely fought on all maps.

And yes, we are hardly undefeated on plains. This streak of which Spaniard (Mok) talks is some sort of delusion, clearly. But then, we know how he secretly wishes he were a wap inside. And, he's been crushing on proph for like, over a year now. So he tends to big us up whenever he can  :razz:

Pffft, so mo true  :roll:

(I<3Proph)

Back
Top Bottom