Resolved bags,mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello I am one of the Russian fans of the game,My English is very bad, but I will try to explain the errors I found.I really like the game and I want to help improve it.
1)Instant Wars(Sturgia is at war with Battania and Vlandia, and when the empire declares war on her, the Sturgia instantly makes peace with the empire and pays reparations)There are a lot of such wars.
2)Governance and Medicine perks don't work
3)The player created his own empire, and one of the clans completely dies in his empire Then when voting for the appointment of lands, this clan will participate in the vote
4)Too high mortality rate, lords die very quickly
5)During a siege, soldiers break the first gate with a ram and do not go to break the second
6)During a siege, soldiers cluster around the siege tower and climb one at a time
7)During a siege, archers often do not shoot, defenders kill, and attackers just stan
8 )If the player is in a city, then the AI will not besiege this city but will go to besiege another
9)Caravans are useless
10)The player has workshops with the empire, the empire declares war on the player's faction, why are the workshops disappearing?
11)In the warband, the lords came to the player's faction themselves, in the bannerlord, the lords join other factions only not to the player
12)If the Leader of the mercenaries dies then the mercenaries cannot be recruited
13)Only 3 clans of mercenaries are available to the player when the AI can hire everyone
14)In battle, if there is a line of archers, not all archers shoot (or is it just that the animation does not work?)
15)Sturgia and empire very weak die very often (Kuzaiti and Asseray almost never fight although neighbors)
16)Faction policy not working or working but incorrectly
17)If a player dies a commander who recruited troops in his clan, then his troops flee to the city and you cannot put a new one instead.(The game believes that the player has a commander, although the remnants of his squad are just afk in the city)
18 )The lords' persuasion is pure randomness (there is no pattern)
19)Why you can't take the same quests(For example, take things to a certain city, I'm on the way and I can take two quests, but the game does not allow this)
20)Why when a player becomes a mercenary becomes forever. In the warband, he became for a certain period
It seems so far all that I could notice,Sorry again for my english.

Good job, Ignotus. I don't play death games. But the ones I notice at times that I feel are important are #6, 9, 11, 18, 19, & 20.

--#6 is consistent, has always happened, and really should have been corrected by now. Its important enough that it should have been fixed by now. This has been happening in every battle since at least June.

--In my opinion caravans and workshops don't make enough money to warrant the expense. In the case of caravans, they make a decent amount of money, but, if you have your own faction or are aligned with another faction they die too often to make back what you put into them. In the case of workshops what they make is a pittance unless there's a trick to them that I'm not aware of.

---Regarding #11, if you create your own empire you should plan on being on your own. I think only once in 4 games was I able to get a mercenary to fight for me. I've never had another lord fight for me. I'm not going to go searching around for mercenaries while my empire is being trashed.

---In some cases it makes sense to not take multiple quests of a certain type at the same time. But in other cases, it just doesn't make sense. If you are going to destroy a bandit hideout for one village, why wouldn't another want it gone also? It would help to balance out the situation where I drag bandit prisoners around forever and can't find a village that wants them to work the mines.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom