Badges page and Old Guard badge

Users who are viewing this thread

So, it's been a couple of years since I was last here and because I've been playing Bannerlord lately I decided to drop by on a whim. First time seeing the updated forum. Apparently there are badges now and all old users should have an Old Guard badge. How do I activate that? I admit to having some trouble navigating the new site and I've only found out I'm supposed to "feature it on my badges page on my profile", but I can't even find that one.

Solution
Open this link, you should see your badge(s) on the bottom of the page. Next to the name of the badge there's a megaphone icon, click that to "feature" it on your page.

Edit: You seem to have the badge featured already.
Badges are only checked on recently active accounts, and they're also only updated once an hour. So, inactive old accounts don't automatically get any badges, and it can take up to an hour after an old account logging back in for any appropriate badges to be granted.

Did not feel like making a new thread for this, but for some reason I was "awarded" Steam badge and Old Guard badge under an hour ago. I've had those from the start. Checking, I noticed that I had only those badges now, my Honour Guard badge was missing. Few minutes later all my old badges reappeared, but the new badges did not go away.

So, I now have duplicates of Steam badge and Old Guard badge. I don't really mind having them, but maybe I could sell those to the highest bidder?

Looks like an unintended consequence of us converting to a new badge addon based on the old one. It has to import the old badge data, which is taking a little while, and it looks like it has inadvertently awarded those automatic badges again in the meantime. I'll see about clearing up duplicates later.

EDIT:
Should be fully straightened out now, duplicate badges have been removed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom