bad relationship effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Aeon

Squire
I wonder how much negative relation points with lord should I reach, to lead him to :

- Not vote for me (Marshall election) ?

- Not invite me at his feast (while we both belong to a same faction) ?

- Refuse to let me enter his castle ?

- Attack me, while my faction is not at war with his faction ?

- Attack me, while we both belong to a same faction ?

- Mention me as an enemy or rival (from NPC note sheet) ?

Aeon said:
I wonder how much negative relation points with lord should I reach, to lead him to :
- Mention me as an enemy or rival (from NPC note sheet) ?

That is -30 relation, don't know about the others though.

RC-1136 said:
Is it even possible to be attacked by a Lord who is not officially at war with you but only hates you?
Try to raid a given lord's fief and see how he does.

To put it more clearly: I believe one can and I seem to recall I once was.

Bad thing is that this fief likes me very much. I have a relationship of -57 with its Lord but except some very hurting insults the guy is no danger to me. :wink: So you don't think this would change with sinking relationship?

RC-1136 said:
Bad thing is that this fief likes me very much. I have a relationship of -57 with its Lord but except some very hurting insults the guy is no danger to me. :wink: So you don't think this would change with sinking relationship?

Your party size (i.e. apparent strength) might also play a role in it. But it's quite possible I'm mistaken, or that this has changed.

I think that lords with low relation send assassins after you if you're in the same town.

If nothing else, there's a Steam achievement which you can only get after reaching -50 relation with a lord.

Back
Top Bottom