Users who are viewing this thread

Mano

Recruit
Hello. I have a very bad stuttering and low fps + long loading screens (lowest graphics settings). But only in singleplayer campaign, multiplayer and custom battles are completely fine. I have been waiting since launch for optimalization update. But none of the updates worked for me. So now I'm getting desperate.I tried every guide for better performance. But nothing worked. If you could help me, that would be great.

My hardware:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460
8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series

Hi, do you have this problem on campaign map and in towns, or do you mean you have bad performance during battle? Also, what's the maximum battle size you've set?

Hi, do you have this problem on campaign map and in towns, or do you mean you have bad performance during battle? Also, what's the maximum battle size you've set?
In towns it lags when I enter it, but after some time it would be normal until i fight someone in the town (btw, loading for the town is very long). If you mean sieges, yes it is bad. Campaign map is fine. My maximum battle size is 400. The battles (in the field) are now playable, but it's still not good.

Hello. I have a very bad stuttering and low fps + long loading screens (lowest graphics settings). But only in singleplayer campaign, multiplayer and custom battles are completely fine. I have been waiting since launch for optimalization update. But none of the updates worked for me. So now I'm getting desperate.I tried every guide for better performance. But nothing worked. If you could help me, that would be great.

My hardware:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460
8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
Sorry for your inconvenience. We will be adding an in game profiler which can record the reasons of bad performance and spikes next patch. You will be able to invoke it yourself. Then, you can send us the file so that we can learn why the game is running poorly. Thanks for the feedback. Hope you start enjoying the game as soon as possible.

Sorry for your inconvenience. We will be adding an in game profiler which can record the reasons of bad performance and spikes next patch. You will be able to invoke it yourself. Then, you can send us the file so that we can learn why the game is running poorly. Thanks for the feedback. Hope you start enjoying the game as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help. I can't wait for the patch.

Back
Top Bottom