Bad guy ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread

So i like to play as "bad guy" raiding village etc etc  :twisted: :twisted:

and i love to use the undead troops even if the only way to have them is using cheatmenu, and i dont like to use cheats but got no choice, so it come an idea, kinda summon them, night king style, after a battle or raid if u have total dishonor there a chance of having your troops replenish with undead soldiers, normaly it would be still kinda cheating but the lowest troop of the demons are very weak and can just die, this should kinda balance

i like to mod myself and i had modded my version of Perisno (just a couple of new troops and items and a few tweaks) but this kind of changes would require the source and several other knowledge of modding that i dont posses  :sad:

Alastor69 said:

and i love to use the undead troops even if the only way to have them is using cheatmenu, and i dont like to use cheats but got no choice, so it come an idea, kinda summon them, night king style, after a battle or raid if u have total dishonor there a chance of having your troops replenish with undead soldiers, normaly it would be still kinda cheating but the lowest troop of the demons are very weak and can just die, this should kinda balance

i like to mod myself and i had modded my version of Perisno (just a couple of new troops and items and a few tweaks) but this kind of changes would require the source and several other knowledge of modding that i dont posses  :sad:

So you want to not-cheatingly obtain undead units?

In that case just use Morgh editor and have the farmers or whatever basic kind of unit you want the base of the undead troop tree.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Alastor69 said:

So you want to not-cheatingly obtain undead units?

In that case just use Morgh editor and have the farmers or whatever basic kind of unit you want the base of the undead troop tree.

no the point is dont recruit them, more kinda auto-replenish similar to AI Lords

Alastor69 said:

I think it would be great to play as an evil necromancer, preferably after deciding to side with the undead at a certain late game quest. I've discussed this idea before with the team. I can't promise anything yet though.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Alastor69 said:

I think it would be great to play as an evil necromancer, preferably after deciding to side with the undead at a certain late game quest. I've discussed this idea before with the team. I can't promise anything yet though.

this is great, obviously for the sake of gameplay should be possible to do the glorious paladin path too but i have no idea of what to do in that case... maybe i kinda of bonus against undead ? it is possible do such a thing ?

i am modding my version of perisno, right now i am trying to add a new army spawn on valahir territory using some source of awoiaf (is a personal mod so i use several sources)

i am trying to adding some magic stuff, until now is not much implementend, just unique bullets took from BF II and Phantasy Calradia, put in a spear thrust animation for "shooting" those "magic" bullets

the leaf bomb got really useful for make a "magic" effect and the fire arrow too, the problem come when the particles of the bomb are only green i think u can change from the script maybe? and the particle of the arrow just on night and that i dont know if can be changed from the item script

Alastor69 said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
Alastor69 said:

this is great, obviously for the sake of gameplay should be possible to do the glorious paladin path too but i have no idea of what to do in that case... maybe i kinda of bonus against undead ? it is possible do such a thing ?

i am modding my version of perisno, right now i am trying to add a new army spawn on valahir territory using some source of awoiaf (is a personal mod so i use several sources)

i am trying to adding some magic stuff, until now is not much implementend, just unique bullets took from BF II and Phantasy Calradia, put in a spear thrust animation for "shooting" those "magic" bullets

the leaf bomb got really useful for make a "magic" effect and the fire arrow too, the problem come when the particles of the bomb are only green i think u can change from the script maybe? and the particle of the arrow just on night and that i dont know if can be changed from the item script

Damage bonuses have been done in other mods, so it an be possible.

Dantelh said:
Alastor69 said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
Alastor69 said:

Damage bonuses have been done in other mods, so it an be possible.

great, but my ideas for a good guy bonus ends here... but i got a lot for bad guys  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

so anyone know where i can find another mod with dragons  or models ?...

Back
Top Bottom