Bad ass Hero - Post your Hero pictures here

Users who are viewing this thread

aufix3.jpg

I dont know why the Banners I make sometimes dont fit with the Sourcouts or the Banner in Game. This Banner works with the ingame flag, but not with the sourcout, this is very Bad, the Lions look so cool.

so heres my guy, Sigtyr VIII. lvl21 here, with some gear he got. the bastard sword and shield is his allround gear, for horseback i got some bad ass lance(no sceen) and for sieges i have this long pice of steel or better say iron with me(2h sword) :grin: here you go.

57492862.jpg

Bard Earth said:
lol Horse Received 1 damage! man must be a long time to get good pose .

Yeah, I stood around getting hit for a while, lol.  I even have a few pictures of me getting killed and falling over.

jsgx3 said:
Bard Earth said:

Yeah, I stood around getting hit for a while, lol.  I even have a few pictures of me getting killed and falling over.

you could use the slow-mo cheat or the pause time cheat* and enter edit mode. . . . .

*if such a thing exists.

SupaNinjaMan said:
jsgx3 said:
Bard Earth said:

you could use the slow-mo cheat or the pause time cheat* and enter edit mode. . . . .

*if such a thing exists.

I can't get the pause to work in edit mode, not sure what's up with that.  The other functions seem to work.  I just figured there was something with this mod that does that.

cheats are hard-coded i believe, so you must be playing like demo mode or something, because it should work with the full game.

it's like ctrl+f9, or f11

that section is time cheats.

I had all those stuff to, then it bugged, it looks so cool, the heavy plate, and the knight plate and stuff like that. :mrgreen:

Greetings,
First off I had to create an account on this site just to say that I LOVE this mod!!!! This is the way the game should have been! Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release!

Here are my Characters:
DreadLord Luther
1-1.jpg

IronMan
3-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom