Bad ass Hero - Post your Hero pictures here

Vaelius Noctu

Veteran
M&BWB
Best answers
With this Armor the don't live long enough to breath out on the Battlefield.^^
But they looks very cool. A really Viking comes with Mail and Lamellar Armor on the Battlefield. Only very poor Vikings I think.^^
I dont wonder that you makes only Screenshots In taverns. One Arrow in the Open Air Territory and they was very pleased.^^

Vaelius Noctu

Veteran
M&BWB
Best answers

Another Crazy Viking on the Battlefiled. But you see he smiles a little bit.

I must say I love this Tunics much more then the Heavy Armors and I dont can believe it. But I like the shields more then my Heraldrics on the Shield.

Rath0s

Baron
M&BWBNW
Best answers
ctrl + insert.

When you take the screenshot you will se a text popping up like when you have killed an enemy, it will say where the pic will be saved.

Vaelius Noctu

Veteran
M&BWB
Best answers
My favorite sword its the best looking onehanded Weapon and its stats was very good. Only the English one handed bastard sword was better a length of 101 was a dream for onehanded battlers like me.

Rath0s

Baron
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Vaelius Noctu said:
My favorite sword its the best looking onehanded Weapon and its stats was very good. Only the English one handed bastard sword was better a length of 101 was a dream for onehanded battlers like me.
The sword is made by me.  :lol:

Vaelius Noctu

Veteran
M&BWB
Best answers
By you? Congratulations about this sword, fine Work. I love all Nordic, Celtic, Germanic, its allways in every Game my favorite Part to play.