Resolved Background graphics in various screens

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0.294465
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The party screen, character screen, and sometimes inventory screens have these background textures that look out of place or sized wrong. There was a thread yesterday by Sambivalent that was marked resolved after he updated to e1.7.0 beta but I've been having the same issue even after updating from e1.6.5. Inventory screen intermittently has the same issue
How to Reproduce: Open Party or Character screen.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None, completely vanilla.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2681860184 / https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2681860169
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT (8 GB)
GPU Driver Version: 21.20.17.01-210709a1-369595E-RadeonSoftware
CPU: Core i7 8-core 10700K 3.8GHz
RAM: 64 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): External SSD

I've tried deleting the Shaders folder and re-verifying the game, which didn't fix it. I can try a clean install but figured I'd post this just as an FYI.

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and
"steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages\gauntlet_ui.tpac" and "\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\AssetPackages\gauntlet_ui.tpac" files? After this can you try verifying your game files?

Could you try a clean install and after that a verify?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom