Back to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

FerdiadITA

Squire
I know I said no more updates a few days ago,but I was fired so I'm back to continue this project.In a couple of days I hope to be able to tell you the progress report.

I am happy to hear that information from your mouth. I hope you will have more time for making mod :smile:.

I'm really sorry to hear that - and really glad at the same time. A little ambiguous here  :???:

If I may suggest some things to begin with:
1. Historic names for the cities
2. Fixing the bug with missing mesh'es (especially the horse one).

Both are already done.I've changed the names of castles and cities only,I don't want to search fifty or so other historical names :smile:.

I am sorry to hear it didn't  work out for you.  But I also cannot say that I'm not glad that you are back working on the mod.  I wish you could have done both at the same time.

:grin: so glad you decided to finish this out :smile:

Yeah i guess the city names and horse meshes are the top prioorities..
than imho great features to add, like I've told you via pm would be being able to declare war/peace to other lords and maybe being able to capture them (I think i know a post with a nice script that makes them be captured in the city prisons, resell them to other lords and stuff if you are interested).

I'm also really looking forward to a nice implementation of monasteries and religion :smile:
Like being able to choose your initial religiona nd even to convert later on and being treated differently by various parties based upon your religion.
Being able to help monasteries or raid them, conquer them and convert them to castles, or conquer castles and convert them to monasteries! build monasteries into fiefs, being able to convert villages if you are christian (while i guess that vikings are just interested into raiding them!), and stuff like that :smile: also it would be nice to add some christians npcs near the pagans that there are now, maybe make them join you based on your religion: like the druid, uthred, alfdan and the other "strong" guy join you only if you are pagan, while you modify rolf, marnid, borcha and ymra (please make her a men since women in battle imho are a joke historically wise) to look like maybe christian knights or even monks :smile:

imho some other things to improve the mod:
- add some more items (there are so many cool ones out there that are compatible with this age)
- maybe adding some new enemies since caravans, enemy factions, bandits/sea riders/frison get old after a bit.. a cool feature from BoW are "renegade" parties of soldiers that quit their respective army and now "work" as bandits but, basically, they have their old equipment.
- still think that this mod would rock with a good ship combat and with more danes storming the isle from those! maybe something based on pirates of calradia on that side (even if, in truth I don 't like much that mod because imho the map of calradia sucks for having boats since sea is only at one edge.. while on this map it could rock.. considering that without mounts you are soooo friggin slow, being able to travel fast witha  boat from a place to another would really be cool! only thing with the actual map i guess should be adding some rivers so you can actually enter inland with boats!

ANyway, I am scure you'll come out with a lot of cool things, so I am realy waiting forward for the next release :smile:

Hmmmmm. I'm floating on a sea of selfish happiness and bieng punched in the face by the fists of guilt and "sorry you got firedness".

Back
Top Bottom