Back to Waeband?

Users who are viewing this thread

fragonard

Grandmaster Knight
Anyone else going back to Warband? I've put some serious time into Bannerlord but it's stopped progressing for now and I'm tired of playing it. Fired up Warband a few days ago and it was like coming home (in a good way). I can't believe how much I missed finding Ymira and Deshavi and the rest. There are so many things Warband does well. I think I see another 1000 hours ahead.

i can't play either.
bannerlord is unfinished and missing many "little things" but has big battles, qol features and you can mix mods while warband is finished and has the "little things" but depending on the mod, you'll miss qol features and you can't mix your favorite mods.

life is hell...

There is still some Warband modding action going on in the modding section. I expect that more people will return to Warband if they aren't happy with the progress of Bannerlord.

Warband is still better than Bannerlord, i hope a day it will change! And yes still a lot of modders on it. There is very impressive mods Warsword cConquest, 457 AD, Deeds of Arms & Chilvary and many others that are still under development.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom