Resolved BABY ARMY: #BESTBUGOFALLTIME!!! ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
So I just started playing 1.5.7 Beta and ran into THIS which almost made me fall out of my chair laughing.

This is by far my favourite bug of all time and I am not sure I want it fixed. ? But for the betterment of community I will share the details and let developers decide whether to make this a permanent feature or not. :xf-wink:

Summary: Some of my units are babies now and they are killing me with cuteness
How to Reproduce: Just opened my 1.5.6 Beta save in 1.5.7 Beta and opened the Party menu.
Quest/Settlement Name N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Baby Army

Version: 1.5.7 Beta
Installed community-made modifications: BannerPeasants 15M
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
CPU: Intel i9-9900K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

It is not only banner peasant. I did not use this mod and I still get baby armies.

Mods that cause that bug I found out about:
More Troops mod
Better Lords Redesign

Last edited:
It is not only banner peasant. I did not use this mod and I still get baby armies.

Mods that cause that bug I found out about:
More Troops mod
Better Lords Redesign
Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks!

Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks!
This is only a mod related bug. When I remove said mods, there is no baby army anymore (only listed mods cause the bug). I guess and the modders guessed too, that a change in the code in patch 1.5.7 made those mods incompatible and causes this bug.

Back
Top Bottom