babies, recruiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
In my current playthrough, my wife had 3 kids and I got her pregnant for a 4th, which I think would be a record for me (Usually wars prevent me from spending too much time around the wife). Then she had her baby and it turned out to be twins, so now I'm at 5 from one wife. Just a kind-of-pleased comment.

On the flip side, anyone else hate how castles build up big garrisons that you can't afford. Rather regularly I go in and delete garrison troops. Then I check my finances and see I'm paying a recruiting fee for troops I'll just have to go back in and delete again later. Why can't Taleworlds give us an adjustable maximum recruitment bar based on number of recruits?

In my current playthrough, my wife had 3 kids and I got her pregnant for a 4th, which I think would be a record for me (Usually wars prevent me from spending too much time around the wife). Then she had her baby and it turned out to be twins, so now I'm at 5 from one wife. Just a kind-of-pleased comment.
Congrats on twins, never happened to me!
On the flip side, anyone else hate how castles build up big garrisons that you can't afford. Rather regularly I go in and delete garrison troops. Then I check my finances and see I'm paying a recruiting fee for troops I'll just have to go back in and delete again later. Why can't Taleworlds give us an adjustable maximum recruitment bar based on number of recruits?
You know about setting the garrison wage limit correct?

If not go into the clan menu and go to parties, click on the garrison party you want to adjust and in the middle screen towards the bottom you’ll see settings for limiting the total garrison wage and also a button to allow for recruiting. Not quite what you want but achieves similar results

Nope. Never noticed those buttons before. Thanks. Not exactly what I want, but close enough to serve the purpose. Now I just gotta get used to it, lol.

I just had the same thing happen... the lovely Rinana and Jinda birthed forth...

Then I noticed with some delight, that they're identical twins...

AcrNEMD.png

I blame Tariq.

Congrats on twins, never happened to me!

You know about setting the garrison wage limit correct?

If not go into the clan menu and go to parties, click on the garrison party you want to adjust and in the middle screen towards the bottom you’ll see settings for limiting the total garrison wage and also a button to allow for recruiting. Not quite what you want but achieves similar results
Thank you! Now my Garrison won't starve.

If I cap the Wage, will the Garrison downsize to get to that wage?

Yeah, I capped it at what I currently had there & will adjust as I pull more troops out. With new acquisitions I'll probably leave it unlimited at first to get it up to strength, then cap when its where I want it. Just in the last day or so this has helped tremendously with keeping my money situation under control.

Back
Top Bottom