[B1.1.0] weapon balance feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

omo

Regular
  • The polearm, which can switch between 1H/2H, has excessive slashing damage at 2H.
It surpasses any other high tier spear and other 2h weapon that is fixed at 2h. Therefore, it is necessary to halve the damage. If it's simply a bug, it needs to be fixed.

e.g : (T6 Bill Hook) 105 cut dmg vs (T2 Glave 2h) 182 cut dmg

As another issue, a slashable pole arm needs to be balanced compared to a 2H weapon.
Currently, the pole arm is winning.
  • The bow seems to be a little too strong compared to the throwing weapon.
The difference between a throwing weapon and a bow is the difference in relay capability. As for the power, it is not as excessive as the pole arm, but it seems to be a little stronger when you consider the number of ammunition.
I think it would be nice to reduce the amount of damage by 10-15%.
Longbows/crossbows, on the other hand, can have slightly longer reloads. power is fine.

• I think the overall strength of the shield can be reduced slightly as well.
I've never been able to break a shield with an axe. Could this be due to the excessive strength of the shield? I think you need to weaken your shield's health, especially low tier ones that will be destroyed in 1-2 shots. Instead, the weight is greatly reduced.
High Tier is basically fine, but if it's metal, I think it's okay to increase the weight. It's a trade-off with high endurance. Reduce the health by a very small amount in the case of wood.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
  • half seems a bit excessive as the length would help deal more damage, maybe a 15/20% less.
  • dont' know where this comes from since the noble bow (30k gold i think) can easily be outperformed by 300 gold harpoons (2 shots vs 1 shot)
  • shields are too buff, i agree.

15% less would still deal more damage than short 2 handed but would help with polearms killing people like sauron's mace, which btw, i cant wait for :grin:

You were literally trash-talking everyone in the forums including the game developpers 1 hour ago saying our heads was shoved far in Taleworks a** because we defended the game that you "regretted buying" (which you have purposely deleted) and now you're hyped for it? :lol::roll:

You were literally trash-talking everyone in the forums including the game developpers 1 hour ago saying our heads was shoved far in Taleworks a** because we defended the game that you "regretted buying" (which you have purposely deleted) and now you're hyped for it? :lol::roll:
i think you are mistaking me for someone else dude :grin: i never trash talked the devs ahah i was arguing with someone that did though
edit: check my posts and you can see im almost always defending them, would i do that if i had "deleted my posts"

i think you are mistaking me for someone else dude :grin: i never trash talked the devs ahah i was arguing with someone that did though
edit: check my posts and you can see im almost always defending them, would i do that if i had "deleted my posts"

You're lying, nobody can see your fake defending posts because you deleted the thread. I have 3 separate screenshots of it on my phone including one that says "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested thread could not be found", with your name and rant right under it. I also have it on my google notes. That's all going to the support team and community managers. :lol: :party:

You're lying, nobody can see your fake defending posts because you deleted the thread. I have 3 separate screenshots of it on my phone including one that says "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested thread could not be found", with your name and rant right under it. I also have it on my google notes. That's all going to the support team and community managers. :lol: :party:
ok dude, im sure they have logs, report me all you want for lying and doing something i didn't do ahah, also post the screenshots so everybody can see i'm lying aswell :grin:

ok dude, im sure they have logs, report me all you want for lying and doing something i didn't do ahah, also post the screenshots so everybody can see i'm lying aswell :grin:

You exposed yourself before I even had to do it when you tried to divert people to fake postings on your profile that don't exist.

Also, I'll entertain you: "Wish I could get my money back." was the name of your thread. I can easily name 8 dudes that you talked trash to and they can back that up for me, don't even worry about it my guy. Expect me to come back here in approximatively 7 hours when I wake up and upload all that jazz on imgur and then here because the forums only accept screenshots in URL format.

See you in a bit. :lol:

You exposed yourself before I even had to do it when you tried to divert people to fake postings on your profile that don't exist.

Also, I'll entertain you: "Wish I could get my money back." was the name of your thread. I can easily name 8 dudes that you talked trash to and they can back that up for me, don't even worry about it my guy. Expect me to come back here in approximatively 7 hours when I wake up and upload all that jazz on imgur and then here because the forums only accept screenshots in URL format.

See you in a bit. :lol:
it takes less than a minute to upload to imgbb.com, do it now, and yes i was in that thread, i was defending the devs and arguing with the guy going absolute ape ****, again, post the screens now or get called a liar :smile:

it takes less than a minute to upload to imgbb.com, do it now, and yes i was in that thread, i was defending the devs and arguing with the guy going absolute ape ****, again, post the screens now or get called a liar :smile:

I've been browsing the forums for 5 straight hours, it's literally 6 AM, I'm not gonna play another one of your games of "do X or you're Y". This thread is not going anywhere because you can't delete this one and I know for a fact that you are a troll that likes the attention he's getting. Keep that tab open, refresh in 7 hours. As I said, see you in a bit.

I've been browsing the forums for 5 straight hours, it's literally 6 AM, I'm not gonna play another one of your games of "do X or you're Y". This thread is not going anywhere because you can't delete this one and I know for a fact that you are a troll that likes the attention he's getting. Keep that tab open, refresh in 7 hours. As I said, see you in a bit.
it takes more time to write those 3 lines then to upload stuff to imgbb.com, i think you are the liar and troll here :smile: or maybe you arent that good with photoshop and cant figure out how to make it look realistic?

it takes more time to write those 3 lines then to upload stuff to imgbb.com, i think you are the liar and troll here :smile: or maybe you arent that good with photoshop and cant figure out how to make it look realistic?

No, I'm still here because you keep making my god damn phone ring with alerts and I'm genuinely pissed at you for lacking such a backbone to admit something so small & keeping me awake for 2 more hours than I was supposed to. I'd already be asleep by now and you're probably jerking off having that thought. Refresh in 7 hours, I'm GENUINELY serious.

No, I'm still here because you keep making my god damn phone ring with alerts and I'm genuinely pissed at you for lacking such a backbone to admit something so small & keeping me awake for 2 more hours than I was supposed to. I'd already be asleep by now and you're probably jerking off having that thought. Refresh in 7 hours, I'm GENUINELY serious.
you were going to sleep 15 minutes ago :grin: plenty of time to upload the screens :grin: LIAR

It's quite lively, isn't it?

By the way, I rarely use a 1H blunt instrument, does anyone have an opinion on this?
I have seen comments that blunt weapon are useless in my home community.:xf-tongue:

By the way, I rarely use a 1H blunt instrument, does anyone have an opinion on this?
I have seen comments that blunt weapon are useless in my home community.:xf-tongue:
yeah pretty much...but i think its just because most lords have unarmored troops for now while maces and blunt weapons in general are good against heavy armor

• The slashing damage of the pole arm is excessive at 2h. The damage is stronger than all 2H weapons. The pole arm is superior in length, so I think it's okay to cut the amount of damage in half.
  • The bow seems to be a little too strong compared to the throwing weapon. I think it would be nice to reduce the amount of damage by 10-15%.
  • I think the overall strength of the shield can be reduced slightly as well. Maybe 10% or so.

I agree with the shields, it's pointless taking axes in captain mode and single player as shield damage doesnt mean much when the enemy dies before his shield breaks anyway.

I always use blunt weapons in captain mode as it counters armoured units

bruh where's muh screenshots at? :grin:

• half seems a bit excessive as the length would help deal more damage, maybe a 15/20% less.
  • dont' know where this comes from since the noble bow (30k gold i think) can easily be outperformed by 300 gold harpoons (2 shots vs 1 shot)
  • shields are too buff, i agree.

Throwing weapons feel balanced to me. They should be extremely deadly compared to bows. Its the tradeoff for having only 5 units of ammo and having to be very close to the enemy to reliably aim. You can get a bow to have around 50 arrows with a double stacked quiver arrow build.

Throwing weapons feel balanced to me. They should be extremely deadly compared to bows. Its the tradeoff for having only 5 units of ammo and having to be very close to the enemy to reliably aim. You can get a bow to have around 50 arrows with a double stacked quiver arrow build.
"The bow seems to be a little too strong compared to the throwing weapon." i was just quoting OP, I don't think throwing weapons are unbalanced, especially with how durable shields are.

Back
Top Bottom