[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

tmh47 said:
I'm currently using 1.105, that's probably why. Anyway, I'll try new materials.brf (Which seems to be what's crashing me) along with Cèsar de Quart's normal map. I really hope this works ^^

EDIT:
It didn't solve my problem, unfortunatly. I'll try updating to the newest M&B:Warband and re-apply the mod to see if it helps (*crosses fingers*)

If you think that materials.brf causes CTD for you, don't put it in your warband commonres folder, because I modified it only to change iron reflection for some shirts. But this file is ok, because as I said, I tested it a lot. I also tryed to download my uploaded files to see if then I have problems, but not.  :wink:

I don't know why the different versions would cause a crash, unless they changed the name of the item's mesh for Native, which I didn't notice. 

Are you getting an error message? 

These are great textures, but shirts appear very shiny when they are in the game for me. Did I possibly install it wrong?

darkhorse said:
These are great textures, but shirts appear very shiny when they are in the game for me. Did I possibly install it wrong?
This shiny effect should be iron reflections. It's fixed with my materials.brf file in CommonRes folder. Look if you overwrite it.

there are some other armours that need to be reworked.
like the leather jacket.
and the gambeson.
and the peasant dress.
they look like just before in mount&blade.(so like ****)
so maybe you can make them look more WARBANDer :razz:

greetz, Berend

King Berend said:
and the gambeson.
greetz, Berend

Yes to this one! It's strange that they redid the red gambson, with a new and better model and texture but ignored the blue and white one, perhaps you could change those?  :smile:

Good! I added normal maps to all my modified armors, now they look much better!
So, in the next upgrade will be some new reworked armors  (cough cough white and blue gambesons cough cough)and normal maps.

I'm getting this weird glossy shirt bug? Looks like spectral lighting. Yes I put in the .brf file too, I'll try again to see if that fixes it.

Knil said:
I'm getting this weird glossy shirt bug? Looks like spectral lighting. Yes I put in the .brf file too, I'll try again to see if that fixes it.

I had no trouble with it myself till I Updated to the newest release, seems they changed some stuff :sad:.

Knil said:
Are you talking about something like that?
85463195.jpg

WrathofWoe said:
I had no trouble with it myself till I Updated to the newest release, seems they changed some stuff :sad:.
Then download and install again Reworked Armor mod. In this way you will overwrite the overwrited files  :mrgreen:

Normal maps?  :grin:
Are there normal maps for the other vanilla armors too?

*thinks of the awesome scale armor my character has*
Yes, there must be :grin:

Baleur said:
Normal maps?  :grin:
Are there normal maps for the other vanilla armors too?

*thinks of the awesome scale armor my character has*
Yes, there must be :grin:
Yes, all new Warband armors have their normal maps. But there are some very old armors, used in M&B and in Warband, without detailed texture and without normal maps, so, I am reworking these armors.

Yes, all new Warband armors have their normal maps. But there are some very old armors, used in M&B and in Warband, without detailed texture and without normal maps, so, I am reworking these armors.

sweet! Can't wait :smile:

Back
Top Bottom