[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Great work!  This eliminates my idea of having a graphical enhancement mod that just changed what they wear!  :grin: 

First post renewed.
Now you can download reworked Shirt.
(Thanks for your suggestion, Adorno)
Nomad Armor now has a bit lower contrast.
31954579.jpg

Suggestions and advices will be more than welcome!

BadabombadaBang said:
Some other butt-ugly equipment. (I don't even know what's going on with the robe.  :lol:)

mb_warband2002-01-0222-55-36-10.png
^ Khergit Armour
mb_warband2002-01-0222-54-12-43.png
^ Smith's Apron
mb_warband2002-01-0222-56-01-91.png
^ Robe

It seems that my next work will be with Khergit Armor and Robe, because their textures are in the same files as Nomad armor and Shirt. And finally may be I will rework that Smith's Apron.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Great stuff, man. Here's to more updates *pretends he's lifting a mug of ale... then decides to get a mug of ale*

Ehm. Yes.

Edit: I do have a suggestion for your post; Make the changelog slightly more informative. Example:

Changelog:

-Fixed Shirt, Robe and others shadow, now they don't have iron reflections.

-Shirt reworked.

-Nomad Armor reworked.

Maybe add the date after the version number. Of course, this is really only relevant if you plan on continuing to update. Just thought I'd try and be helpful. It's an awful change of pace.

Good job, soldier :smile:

Here's question that I expect the answer to be "yes", but I wanna make sure just in case: is this save game compatible?

Adorno said:
androsh said:
... is this save game compatible?
Yes it is.

Heh, I tried it out anyway before I got an answer :razz: Thanks anyhow.

The armors look even better in-game. A must have for anyone playing WB, really. Can't wait for other armors to be revamped  :eek:

Nice work here! any chance you could redo the nomad vest, the one baheshtur is wearing?
The khergit armour that Borcha use could also do with a face lift.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom