[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Great going with these textures, I hope you get a lot of publicity with these and some smart modders use these for their mods

Great job on that, your mod is "simple", yet extremely useful and efficient!
It's one of my top 5 mods to install now! (And it's the first, as I'm just looking for them :smile:)

Fantastic work! I'm installing it now and I hold you responsible for tempting me into beginning a single player game, since I generally only ever play multiplayer :smile:

Anyway, thanks LDKsoldier, and best of luck with your real life studies too ....and yes, girls always take up alot of time (and money) :wink: ....although in these modern times, it seems that there are many guys who somehow manage to live off their girlfriends instead lol.

Jerv243 said:
Will this cause problems with other mods?
Litus mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,112108.0.html
1257 AD: I am not sure if my mod work with it.

The other minor mods would work with reworked armor mod, if they don't modify materials.brf file or other armors texture files.

Illuminati said:
Fantastic work! I'm installing it now and I hold you responsible for tempting me into beginning a single player game, since I generally only ever play multiplayer :smile:

Anyway, thanks LDKsoldier, and best of luck with your real life studies too ....and yes, girls always take up alot of time (and money) :wink: ....although in these modern times, it seems that there are many guys who somehow manage to live off their girlfriends instead lol.

Thanks very much Illuminati! I am very glad that you like those armors.

Reworked Armors (and a shield), version 1.6 released!
Changelog 1.6.
*Dragon Shield Reworked.
*Robe reworked again.
*Fixed all normal maps.

dragonshield1.jpg

dragonshield3.jpg
dragonshield2.jpg

dragonshield.jpg

Nice edits LDK.  I like the new shield a lot! the definition and the mapping look fantastic. :smile:  Also, regarding your compatibility with Litus.  I am hoping to fix this for version 1.0.  Though your armours will overwrite some of the 'stock' armours I re did as well.  but that doesn't really matter.

Keep up the good work though.  :smile:

I'm getting an error as well. Started occurring after I had installed this latest version.

Unable to open texture file Textures/kettle_hat_texture.dds

Same error here with 1.6. The file also doesn't exist anywhere in the textures folder.
Love this mod though. Thanks and kudos to its creator!

Grom

Back
Top Bottom