• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
I made one small uptade, because I wanted to upload my mod to M&B repostory. So here you have, 1.5. version:

First post uptated.

Changelog 1.5.
*Nomad Armor reworked again.
*Mod uploaded to M&B Repostory.


openbrf2010042720583832.jpg
 

Wei.Xiadi

Knight at Arms
Litus Mod does not alter any native armours, all of its armour additions have been 'stacked beside its original counter-parts'.  There are only a few reasons why this wouldn't work with Litus or any other modification that may include new armours and items.

BRF additions (all BRF's located in a resource folder must be linked via the .ini file as load_mod_resource = (enter name) if you've updated any native brf files and left them in the native 'commonres' folder then thats the problem.  I copied the brf's I edited in Litus and added them to my module so that it reads the brf's from Litus and ignores the brf's lcoated in the commonres folder.  Armour issues are usually the result of a brf problem.)

Items_Kind1 file (adding new item entires where we have new entries directs in an error/or replacement.  I doubt this is the case since it works fine with 1257 ad)

I'm guessing..it's the brf.  I think we both edited the same brf and Litus is ignoring yours which is in commonres and not the module - resources folder. (I havent downloaded to check though) you can fix this fairly easily by renaming any of the brf names and simply adding it's new entry to the .ini file. :smile:



Texture review.

Okay.  I like your most recent updates but you're also a big fan of a tool called 'texturizer' from the way your other armours look.  I like the improvements, but I think you could have done more if you wanted too.  Keep it up though :smile: your most recent work is the best you've done so far.
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Wei.Xiadi said:
Texture review.

Okay.  I like your most recent updates but you're also a big fan of a tool called 'texturizer' from the way your other armours look.  I like the improvements, but I think you could have done more if you wanted too.  Keep it up though :smile: your most recent work is the best you've done so far.
I only used this tool with robe (and a bit with blue gambeson) . Thanks for your advices.
 

xaznjazonx

Recruit
Ok When I used the 1.05 mini mod on my Warband 1.113 version, it first says WARNING: blue/white gambeson not found. Then, after that, when I load my saved game, it crashes and says material not found:648 How do I fix this problem because this mod is sweet! Please Help!
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
xaznjazonx said:
Ok When I used the 1.05 mini mod on my Warband 1.113 version, it first says WARNING: blue/white gambeson not found. Then, after that, when I load my saved game, it crashes and says material not found:648 How do I fix this problem because this mod is sweet! Please Help!
Are you using anyother mod?
Are you sure that you put "CommonRes" and "Textures folders, from reworked armors mod, to your main Warband folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband). Do you accept, "yes to all", to overwrite these folders?
 

Yvain

Regular
Nice textures.  Are you planning on eventually creating reworked armors for heavy armors? I mean, these armors are great, but who wears blue gambesons?  :eek: 
 

polydamas

Sergeant
Wei.Xiadi said:
Litus Mod does not alter any native armours, all of its armour additions have been 'stacked beside its original counter-parts'.  There are only a few reasons why this wouldn't work with Litus or any other modification that may include new armours and items.

BRF additions (all BRF's located in a resource folder must be linked via the .ini file as load_mod_resource = (enter name) if you've updated any native brf files and left them in the native 'commonres' folder then thats the problem.  I copied the brf's I edited in Litus and added them to my module so that it reads the brf's from Litus and ignores the brf's lcoated in the commonres folder.  Armour issues are usually the result of a brf problem.)

Items_Kind1 file (adding new item entires where we have new entries directs in an error/or replacement.  I doubt this is the case since it works fine with 1257 ad)

I'm guessing..it's the brf.  I think we both edited the same brf and Litus is ignoring yours which is in commonres and not the module - resources folder. (I havent downloaded to check though) you can fix this fairly easily by renaming any of the brf names and simply adding it's new entry to the .ini file. :smile:

Well, I tried this and it still doesn't work :sad:


Exactly what I did (so you can see if (or more likely) I messed up.

Extracted new materials (blue and white gamberson, ect.)
Renamed resource files (item_kind1, textures, and materials to something else)
edited module_ini. to load_resource=whatever I renamed the previous files
I started Litus and still got the error message

Help?
 

charger

Squire
WF&S
hmmm I downloaded the 1.5 version, but the blue and white gambesons are standard, and the robes and shirts are shiny..its like I got an older version  :???:

redownloaded and got the same again :neutral:

Edit, never mind, i'd put them in my module instead of the main warband directory .... doh!

great work !!
 

CXZAR

Knight
so, is there any way, maybe some steps we can follow, to make this mod compatible with the lastest Litus version?
 

spaceoden

Sergeant
WBWF&S
I use Litus, and I followed Wei's instructions (copied material.brf, renamed it and added it to Litus' ini). Some of the textures are working, but they are weirdly shiny, like metal. The nomad armor and khergit armor are perfect. The shirt has your new texture but its got the shine problem. The gambesons and robe I haven't noticed yet but I think the robe might have been shiny too. Do you have any idea why some of them would be working while others don't? I have some screenshots:
mb5.jpg
mb4f.jpg
Oh and I almost forgot to thank you, the textures are a great improvement!
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
spaceoden said:
I use Litus, and I followed Wei's instructions (copied material.brf, renamed it and added it to Litus' ini). Some of the textures are working, but they are weirdly shiny, like metal. The nomad armor and khergit armor are perfect. The shirt has your new texture but its got the shine problem. The gambesons and robe I haven't noticed yet but I think the robe might have been shiny too. Do you have any idea why some of them would be working while others don't? I have some screenshots:
mb5.jpg
mb4f.jpg
Oh and I almost forgot to thank you, the textures are a great improvement!

Materials.brf in CommonRes folder, is the file where this shiny effect must be fixed, so if you don't want to see this shiny effect, just copy materials.brf from Reworked Armors mod.
 

spaceoden

Sergeant
WBWF&S
LDKsoldier said:
spaceoden said:
I use Litus, and I followed Wei's instructions (copied material.brf, renamed it and added it to Litus' ini). Some of the textures are working, but they are weirdly shiny, like metal. The nomad armor and khergit armor are perfect. The shirt has your new texture but its got the shine problem. The gambesons and robe I haven't noticed yet but I think the robe might have been shiny too. Do you have any idea why some of them would be working while others don't? I have some screenshots:
mb5.jpg
mb4f.jpg
Oh and I almost forgot to thank you, the textures are a great improvement!

Materials.brf in CommonRes folder, is the file where this shiny effect must be fixed, so if you don't want to see this shiny effect, just copy materials.brf from Reworked Armors mod.
Yeah that's what I did. I copied the "materials.brf" in CommonRes and renamed it "materialsreworked.brf" added it to Litus' module.ini. So I've tested every armor and they all have got the new textures, but the shirt and robe have the metal shine.
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
spaceoden said:
Yeah that's what I did. I copied the "materials.brf" in CommonRes and renamed it "materialsreworked.brf" added it to Litus' module.ini. So I've tested every armor and they all have got the new textures, but the shirt and robe have the metal shine.
Does Litus has another materials.brf file?
 

spaceoden

Sergeant
WBWF&S
LDKsoldier said:
Does Litus has another materials.brf file?
Not as far as I can tell. It's got a bunch of brfs with "armor" in their names and a "jlgx50_stuff.brf", but that's about it. Should I ask in the Litus forum?
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
spaceoden said:
Yeah that's what I did. I copied the "materials.brf" in CommonRes and renamed it "materialsreworked.brf" added it to Litus' module.ini. So I've tested every armor and they all have got the new textures, but the shirt and robe have the metal shine.
In module.ini did you added load_mod_resource = materialsreworked?
 

spaceoden

Sergeant
WBWF&S
LDKsoldier said:
In module.ini did you added load_mod_resource = materialsreworked?
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that. I added "load_resource = materialsreworked" because my materialsreworked.brf is in the CommonRes folder. Shouldn't make a difference, right?
 
Top Bottom