• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Temae

Squire
NW
Very nice job, you are an artist LDKsoldier!  :mrgreen:

In my oppinion the next step should be the womens dresses, they look really bad, in comparison to their hats :wink:
 
Great job, LDKsoldier!

People always tend to shy away from upgrading the most basic stuff, they always go for more fancy armors/weapons/whatever. Even developers  :wink: But the basic stuff is exactly what we see quite often. So even more kudos to you!
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
First post uptated.

Reworked Armors version 1.4. available. Changelog:
*White and Blue Gambesons reworked.
*Normal maps added to all my reworked armors.



openbrf2010042521523245.jpg


mbwarband20100425215807.jpg


I hope that you like it!
 

polydamas

Sergeant
As I started up the game it told me that it could not locate the white and blue Gambeson material_a. I'm not sure if this will make it crash or not and I'm not sure what caused it.

EDIT: I saw a BLUE Gambeson and it appeared to be white.


EDITv2: I did some testing and it seems that Litus is interfering with this mod.... or maybe the other way around  :cry: I'm going to try and find a work around (I have a few good ideas).
 

King Berend

Sergeant at Arms
much better! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

greetz, Berend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BTW the blue gambeson is WICKED!NICE!AWESOME!GREAT!FANTASTIC!DELICIOUS! so keep up the good work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 
Quite nice, however, it might just be me, but your blue gambeson seems slightly too purple. Maybe reduce the red quotient ever so slightly?
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
polydamas said:
As I started up the game it told me that it could not locate the white and blue Gambeson material_a. I'm not sure if this will make it crash or not and I'm not sure what caused it.

EDIT: I saw a BLUE Gambeson and it appeared to be white.


EDITv2: I did some testing and it seems that Litus is interfering with this mod.... or maybe the other way around  :cry: I'm going to try and find a work around (I have a few good ideas).
Reworked armors mod have work without problems with Warband 1.113 version, because I tested it a lot, trying to install this mod many times and always it works fine. So, it have be Litus mod, which is not compatible. Did you try to play it only with Litus mod or you had the same error playing with native module too?

Austupaio said:
Quite nice, however, it might just be me, but your blue gambeson seems slightly too purple. Maybe reduce the red quotient ever so slightly?
Ok, I will reduce the red quotient to make it more blue. Thanks!
 

CounterPoint391

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
This has been suggested twice on this thread, but I think the Steel Shield is in desperate need of a higher res texture. The reason why it sucks is because it has a tiny place for the texture in the dds file. I tried reworking it by replacing the texture with the Plated steel Shield one (and fixing the specular map too of course), but the result was......still low res :sad:

Perhaps as a quick fix make a specular map for the Steel Plated Shield in the shields.dds (I don't know how to make the game read one I could make), and change the item_kinds file to make it available in stores. (Probable make the Steel shield unavailable in stores and just change the Plated Steel Shield stats to match the other, and change the name).

My first lame attempt is here
 

polydamas

Sergeant
LDKsoldier said:
polydamas said:
As I started up the game it told me that it could not locate the white and blue Gambeson material_a. I'm not sure if this will make it crash or not and I'm not sure what caused it.

EDIT: I saw a BLUE Gambeson and it appeared to be white.


EDITv2: I did some testing and it seems that Litus is interfering with this mod.... or maybe the other way around  :cry: I'm going to try and find a work around (I have a few good ideas).
Reworked armors mod have work without problems with Warband 1.113 version, because I tested it a lot, trying to install this mod many times and always it works fine. So, it have be Litus mod, which is not compatible. Did you try to play it only with Litus mod or you had the same error playing with native module too?

It works with Native and with the 1254 module but not with Litus.
 
Top Bottom