[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Uninstall intstructions: Copy and paste contents of Commonres folder from your backup directory to the Commonres folder of your mount and blade warband folder. Copy and paste contents of Textures folder from your backup directory to the Textures folder of your mount and blade warband folder.

Didn't make backups? Well then you're screwed and have to download a fresh copy of the game..... And don't cry because LDKsoldier didn't tell you to backup your files in the instructions...it's a common sense modding habit, whether you implement mods or create your own.

Or have this hotfix I did...I guess I'll share it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5T0F1F4

Just the white and blue gambesons are messed up with 1.126. Just duplicate the material 'red_gambeson_a' twice and rename it to 'white_gambeson_a' and 'blue_gambeson_a' in materials.brf. Then change Diffuse A to 'white_gambeson_a' and 'blue_gambeson_a' respectivley. In textures.brf, import 'white_gambeson_a.dds' and blue_gambeson_a.dds'.....

I might just use your shield for IG, and call it "Chinese Heirloom"  Like it better!  (You're already in the credits anyway.  :razz:)

They really should add things like this into the regular Native version, it's so much better. I mean it's not changing anything about the game itself, just making it look better by making new textures for the clothing, and who doesn't want that?

CounterPoint391 said:
Just the white and blue gambesons are messed up with 1.126. Just duplicate the material 'red_gambeson_a' twice and rename it to 'white_gambeson_a' and 'blue_gambeson_a' in materials.brf. Then change Diffuse A to 'white_gambeson_a' and 'blue_gambeson_a' respectivley. In textures.brf, import 'white_gambeson_a.dds' and blue_gambeson_a.dds'.....

Was just at the point of downloading this for 1.126 as well. But no need, as I read.
But you say there is a problem, but I can't put my finger on it.

How do I fix the messed up gambesons?

Can't remember if I've posted in this thread yet but I LOVE the gambesons and the 'shirt'.

I'm trying to include them in my mod (if that's ok!) Great work Kovas

Back
Top Bottom