[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Users who are viewing this thread

I really like those gambesons. LDK, you won't mind if I used these in the Sultan's Successors? Your work will, of course, be credited. :smile:

any chance u could upload your work without adding it in the mix off every single native mesh, makes finding it a tad harder. i've got it now much appreciated but i think people may prefer it in future if u give them just your files as opposed to the whole items_kinds1

only difference on installation is they need to add a line to the module .ini

load_mod_resource = 'resourcefilesname'

robe
robe.lod2
armor_nomad
armor_nomad.lod2
armor_nomad_b
armor_nomad_blod2

for the robe, kherigt armour & nomad armour - what u need to search for.

still fine u need to add it to the item_kinds1.txt but he could just upload one with the changes done - instead of having to search through 230+ items to find the correct ones.
- say people with to add it to a mod they just downloaded - also tbh people shouldnt edit their native, ever as OP suggests.

it's just my opinion it would be easier if uploaded as an OSP or a full module.

why when i install this mod and i play it on other module e. g. litus, when you start the game it gives you errors (missing materials of smthng) and the things are just white. anyone help?  :oops: :???:

LDKsoldier said:
Poviliusa said:
bah :grin: jei nepamirsai tj galejai lietuvviskai parasyt :grin: nu krc dekui uz greita atsakyma  :eek:
Nera uz ka. Neatrasiau lietuviskai, nes neleidziama kalbeti ne anglu kalba.  :wink:

I didn't answer you in Lithuanian because we have to talk in English in this forum.

You can write it in any language you want but you have to write it in english too (well pretty much what you've did).

By the way, excellent work :smile:.

I'm getting a CTD when it tries to load the textures.

Unable to open texture file Textures\costumes1_normalmap.dds.

Edit: I give up. Reinstalling WB, vanilla textures for me.

The patch that was released today improves the models/textures of some (if not all) items changed in this mod. Just saying in case some people haven't noticed yet.

Yep, the new patch messed this minimod up.....to fix it, you have two options. First, wait until LDKsoldier fixes it in a patch. Or, fix it yourself...since the new patch overwrote both the materials.brf item_meshes1.brf and the textures.brf, you need to edit all three to make the mod work again....

Back
Top Bottom