B Modern Fantasy [WB]Dragonball Z BUT Mount&blade Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

this is dragonball z mod for mount and blade warband.
you can download this test mod trial at
https://www.moddb.com/mods/team-seven-kakashi
or
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2046177290
bili_v_d_1599499519895.gif
-71059756_16138515992302022_1599230204000_xg_0.jpg

-----------------------------

-2b857891c507e56.gif
bandicam_2020-01-22_02-50-46-361.mp4_20200122_031604498.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------
中文操作说明-(Chinese instruction)

1、战斗模式时的按键:
按WASD R left-ctrl键移动,当位于地面步行状态,wasd、left-ctrl键的飞行功能会禁用,需要r上飞远离地面一定距离方可WASD R left-ctrl键六向飞行。
按G键锁定目标,通过攻击不同于锁定目标的敌人可以更换锁定目标,锁定成功与否都会使得玩家在地面时腾空一段距离直接切换到飞行模式而无需按R上飞远离切换飞行模式。
按V+WASD R left-ctrl键瞬间移动,
按right-mouse-button键攻击(必须有敌人在面前),
按left-mouse-button+right-mouse-button键甩人(必须有敌人在面前),
按W+right-mouse-button键对被击飞的敌人释加combo
按Q键防御(原来是Y,现在改了,注意系统改键Q原来的信息栏功能到其他键位),按H键恢复静态,
按小键盘0键打开战斗设置界面,
按E键暴气,按X键聚气,按Z键变身,
按滚轮键选择技能类型,按F键释放技能,按U+F释放特殊技能,right-mouse-button键主动引爆技能球,U键在对波时强制推波。
按M键切换特殊人物,一般切换人物需在大地图时进入任务界面切换,或按0键调出界面切换,切特殊人物时不可再用0键调出的战斗设置界面选项切换正常人物。
按T切换攻击技巧(目前是连续攻击和击飞攻击)。

2.在进入总体任务界面时进入武道会与剧情模式场景(暂未做机制)的按键:
按W键移动,按left-ctrl+W键快速移动,
按Z键升级变身,X键降级变身,E键暴气,

3.大地图按键:

按Z键变身,X键靠近星球外太空边境可以切换飞船模式,R键休息,V键随机瞬移。

4.测试性质的按键,一般不要按:space按键是强制ai放大波,左边的alt按键是强制ai的大波爆炸,q是显示测试数据。

5.对话及跳过旁白提示文字的按键:Y确认,N反对,enter切下一段对话或旁白

6.最近1.3版本后更新武道会模式,需要重新开档,大地图沙鲁游戏、天下第一武道会、大界王武道会三个之一的场景,在距离8范围内,鼠标右键点击据点开启扩展菜单,选择开启武道会模式,可进入这三种不同场景的武道会,主动tab退出自动输,不可直接重进继续大会,只能再次点击扩展菜单,测试模式该玩法不设cd,大会从16强-8强-4强-2强分4轮,进入下一轮按enter继续,参赛选手除了主角外来自战团原始的120多个领主,被打昏和触碰场地外比场地本身低的地面算输(也就是你碰到场地外高于场地的地面不算出界)

(English Instruction)英文说明

1. Buttons in battle mode:
Press WASD R left-Ctrl to move, When in the ground walking state, the flight function of the wasd and left-ctrl keys will be disabled, and you need to fly up a certain distance away from the ground before the WASD R left-ctrl key can fly in six directions.
Press G to lock the target. You can change the locked target by attacking an enemy that is different from the locked target, whether the lock is successful or not will make the player fly a certain distance on the ground and switch directly to the flight mode without pressing R to fly away from the flight mode.
Press V+WASD R left-Ctrl to teleport,
Press the right-mousebutton key to attack (must have an enemy in front of you),
Press the left-mouse-button+ Right-Mouse-Button keys to shake the person (must have an enemy in front),
Press the W+right-mouse-button key to add the combo to a flying enemy
Press Q to defend, press H to restore static state,
Press the keypad 0 key to open the battle setting interface.
Press E to blow, X to gather, Z to turn,
Press the wheel key to select skill type, press F to release skill, and press U+F to release special skill, the right-mousebutton key initiatively detonates the skill ball, the U key is forced to push the wave when facing the wave.
Press M to switch to special characters. Generally, you need to enter the task interface in the large map to switch to a special character, or press 0 to switch to the interface. When switching to a special character, you cannot switch to a normal character by using the options on the combat setting interface brought up by 0.
press T to change the skill of melee.

2. Button to enter budokai and Story mode (no mechanism yet) when entering the general mission interface:
Press W to move, left-Ctrl +W to move fast,
Z to upgrade, X to degrade, E to explode,

3. Big map button:
Press the Z key to change, the X key close to the outer space border of the planet can switch spaceship mode, R key rest, V key random teleportation.

4. The buttons of the test nature, generally do not press: the space button is to force ai to amplify the wave, the alt button on the left is to force the big wave of ai to explode, and q is to display the test data.

5. Dialogue and skip voice-over prompts: Y confirm, N oppose, Enter Cut the next dialogue or voice-over

6.tournament mode: recently v1.3 update budo mode, need to open files, large map shah rukh games, world a budo, big world Wang Wudao will be one of the three scenarios, from 8 within the scope of the right mouse button click positions open to expand the menu, choose open budo mode, can enter the three different scenarios of budo, active TAB exit automatically lose, cannot be directly back to continue to the assembly, Only click the expansion menu again, test mode this play does not set CD, the conference from 16 -8 -4 -2 strong divided into 4 rounds, enter the next round press Enter to continue, contestants in addition to the protagonist from the original Warband more than 120 lords, Being knocked out and touching the ground outside the arena that is lower than the arena itself counts as losing (i.e. you are not out of bounds when you touch the ground outside the arena that is higher than the arena itself)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

36020230310100946875.jpg
36020230310100723811.jpg

36020230806100453285.jpg
36020230806100354709.jpg
36020230806100423252.jpg
36020230806100444013.jpg

old former introduction
long time no see,friends.i orignally started this mod two years ago. however, The last year i am so busy to deal with some personal things that i have rare little time to do and finish the dbz mod that has started more than a year ago(Just because i just generated from the university not than a year and buried into the work to earn my life.)
so it's so sorry.
Maybe one day in the future i would finish this mod and i hope this.
This new released demo video in moddb is just the new start but has no new changes compared with that one year ago ago.
the mb dbz mod's fighting gameplaying will seem like halflife'S dbz mod ESF(whole named as earth special forces).
ESF has the similar history as Mountblade. ESF released in 1998 and alse has many mods and in 2004 it‘s team announced doing the further version however til now it is stil in development and has no defined come-out date.
esf team even change the whole halflife's goldsource engine to make ESF2(offical named as esf final) perform as a game done by ue4.
so as a esf's fans, i cannot wait the ESF2(offical named as esf final) for any years and decide to use mountblade warband mod system to remake esf and put my own ideas into it.
waiting make nothing,only to do by ourselves will be best.
armers and countries concept will be canceled. the dbz mod will be a real open world dbz game.

the spoiler below contains some extra mod demo old former pictures updated some time ago.

------------------------Chinese development blog----------------------------------------------------

电脑驱动坏了,重装系统之后有些软件不太兼容,好多软件打不开了特别是所有的贴图软件都不能用了,这两天在处理,看来是时候换电脑了。
所以就稍微调整了一下UI相关的东西。
敌人的锁定框加入旋转效果。
控制台放于额外调出的设置界面上,为了方便调试先加入指令输出框供我自己校对。
设置界面可切换骑砍风格和龙珠风格的状态栏UI及其他设置,预计还会加入多种风格的准星切换及音乐播放切换设置等等。
额外补充说明下,电脑出问题一系列贴图软件打不开了,暂时还没有加入雷达感应和人物状态栏的动态头像
战斗UI大致设定如下:
控制台等一系列设置放在额外的设置界面。预计加入切换音乐播放器和准星等UI多种风格切换选择。
为了保证空中方便瞄准,玩家使用新的圆形准星,视野敌人带可动态旋转的圆形锁定框,这样可以通过查找锁定框,并通过移动视角把准星和锁定框的圆试图合并成同心圆来校准飞行方向和攻击方向,这样在3d的空间打斗就不会打不到人了,不过先提供系统辅助锁定飞行的模式切换,以后放到控制台里调用,一切效果还是以自由为主,不让系统辅助干涉。
再次调整UI,加入新的技能栏,技能改为通过鼠标滚轮切换,加入音乐播放器
今晚准备以这个“速度线”来凸显人物前进和后退zoom飞行状态下的速度感,也可能用于凸显气功轨道快速释放时的速度感
日志2020.1.10
首先调整曝气效果模型贴图的透明通道以及修正其他没处理好透明通道的模型贴图。
曝气先前用高光贴图突出反光,但是反光过强并且贴图透明效果与高光效果不方便共存,故改为透明贴图效果处理。
准星样式更换为如图效果的具有透镜效果的准星。
雷达的样式和位置改动,并处理好其贴图的半透明通道。
当玩家处于向前或向后冲刺飞行状态以及被击飞状态和释放可控制轨迹的气功状态时,屏幕会出现视频中所示的速度线加速效果,这种画风看过龙珠的应该都晓得。之后准备给左右飞行冲刺状态和甩技加多重横线的速度线以及飞行起步的气场冲击效果。
早在2018年开始就准备这个题材的制作了,但正好是大学毕业季和找工作期间,所以制作时间很零碎断断续续容易消磨激情和打断灵感,加上电脑太旧4g内存撑不住mod以及题材和玩法偏离骑砍主题太多不被看好和接受等原因,耽搁了快两年没有动这个mod的制作文件了。
最近想要重新开始用业余时间做一下,看看能不能在有限时间里完成和完善这个脑洞。
本贴就作为开发日志记录贴并顺便分享其中的制作思路,大家也可以针对我制作思路的不足之处提出意见和建议。
一、前言
记录日志前先说明以下几点:
1,玩法:
玩法格斗等操作相当一部分延续cs七龙珠的风格(一个半条命mod,不清楚的可以搜一下),大地图模式待定,有两种想法,一个是类似关隘系统把每个城市隔离(或每相邻两个城市留一个狭长小路,其余为不可走的地形)作为一个剧情触发点,打完一个剧情才能去下一个“城市”,另一个是开放世界,当然城市也不会延续国家分割集团军大战那种,应该是类似老滚那种。
2,制作原因
原因是因为我cs龙珠和骑砍都玩了10年多,而cs七龙珠也有一个像骑砍一样做了十多年的续作esf:final,从2013年一直发预告片到现在还没有发布,又因为骑砍的联机部分和单机的战斗模式就像cs的古代战争版本,所以这也成为我用骑砍复刻cs龙珠并扩展其他功能的原因。
3.当前开发状态总体概述:
由于以前没有做笔记注释习惯想什么写什么并且有点急于求成只想表达最终效果,所以当年程序写的东西现在看来有点乱并且有些变量要想一会才记得当时我设的用处,而且当时本来要做其他题材做了一半转做龙珠,先在原来题材的mod上试写龙珠程序看看效果一发不可收拾导致后期发现以前的文件不删载入超卡让急性的我不想打开游戏也懒得将我的龙珠素材程序移到纯净的native上重做了,因为同样的事情我不想做两遍。所以最近主要先重新熟悉一下自己的程序并移到native上重新开始,润色一下冗余的代码特别是玩家控制和AI控制(移动攻击放波对波甩丢等),删去一些恶搞没意义的成份(比如七个滑稽召神龙和元宵节被一群汤园ai围殴的汤园大战等等),配了个音(当初我连配音都懒的加),AI玩家随机攻击招式多加了点(以前偷懒就加了五个随机攻击动作和一个被打动作,最近补了九个攻击两闪避两硬直,当然还是偷懒了下先试水,还有几十个近战动作帧没加入随机序列),其他就是粗糙的做了个界面半成品。具体情况见第二大点的当前进度记录。
二、开发日志(非实时近期)记录:
当前进度2019.11.29:
1.玩家当前键位控制:
(X+)wasdr左Ctrl是(冲刺)慢速上下左右前后六个方向的空间移动(之后改成双击移动方向键冲刺)配合鼠标移动转向,V+wasdr左Ctrl是六个方向的瞬移,e暴气与否,z变身或取消变身,多种键位与f键的组合是不同的气功,鼠标右键为攻击意图键(但是不可以狂点进行主动攻击,需要长按右键靠近敌人后会自动随机方向和动作进行近战攻击,不按右键则被认定没有攻击意图,会被靠近的ai打飞或连续击打硬直,设定类似cs龙珠),右键亦可以如战团一样调整旋转身体至与摄像头平行,防御键暂时是y,右键+左键是可以甩丢敌方ai。飞行模式除了R上飞外的其他飞行在距离地面一定距离(100)会引发某变量改变进入步行模式,步行模式会禁用左ctrl的下移动效果,但允许R键上飞,脱离地面一定距离(400)时相应变量改变,wasd的位移效果由步行变为飞行。
2. 玩家当前可控制人物:
贝吉特,其实还可以选择一个18号,但是动作序列的对应事件还没有写。至于孙悟空,要重新做,具体原因看下一楼的第3点。
3.模型动画处理方式概述及调整和已加入人物模型:
人物动画基于顶点动画,即大地图小人和旗帜的动画原理,原因是这样才能体现头发衣服的飘动和细节的气功等手指动作等等。
人物原本加入描边,即多一层人物外形轮廓的黑色烘焙模型,但结果无异于增大模型一倍的体积和面数,对电脑负担加重。所以最近几期演示视频(大部分发于b站,id为killyouready)中取消了描边,即将描边的黑色轮廓模型暂时删去,等换个配置好点的电脑再补回去,当然我准备以后把描边模型另外变成补丁让玩家自由添加,因为我可以将同一个模型名的组合模型不同部分放在不同brf里,到时只要给玩家一个补充描边模型的module.in文件即可,这也是我最近想出的解决方案,以前我的老电脑被带描边的高面高动画帧的模型把cpu带老高,头铁硬是不想取消描边不然模型在场景里轮廓不清晰会影响画风,这点也导致我后来很久不碰这mod制作的原因之一。
由于每个龙珠人物的顶点动画帧数在5000以上,并且不同动作的对应帧区间起始点和长短各有不同,所以每个人物都要分开处理他们的动画帧区间和动作事件的代码对应,并且写法不同于战团原本人物和动画控制的写法,所以比较繁琐,但是现在我稍微想出一个合适的程序编写的结构,能够提供一下主要人物控制和ai的代码的简洁和通用性,不过还是免不了一个一个处理人物信息。
以前测试的孙悟空人物模型取消的原因是,以前只合成了1000帧动画的md3顶点动画模型试验,后来发现源动作文件有些动作以后是用的到的,但是一起转化导入brf会因为文件太大而卡死失败,最近我试图分割人物模型,一个brf装一个部位,解决了这个问题。
所以现在重新编译了6000帧动画的贝吉特和悟饭布欧模型导入brf,前者作为玩家控制的试验对象,后者用于ai试验,所以现在比较成型的是这两个人物。其他的模型都准备好了,只是编译一次模型步骤比较烦躁,我可能有心情时才会去编译一下,暂时再改进一下近战技巧等相关功能再考虑新加人物。
下图分别是我记录人物动画特定播放区间用作编写代码的准备和模型在brf里的情况和模型大小情况。

4、ai系统:
ai会玩家的上下左右前后六向冲刺飞行(不采用慢飞)和随机转向,没有攻击意图(新建概率变量)时以随机时间内进行随机一种方向的飞行及其特有飞行动作和随机转向,有攻击意图时,大致行为是八十米外和八十米内攻击倾向(一种新建概率变量)不同,并保证随机几个不算久的概率时间内必定强制完成一次对玩家的攻击行为(即快速调整面向玩家后冲刺飞近玩家准备攻击,达到攻击条件时因对手瞬开造成攻击失败也算完成一次强制攻击行为,但是冲刺途中也有低概率触发失去攻击意图继续其他方向飞行徘徊)。
ai接近玩家的攻击范围时会根据概率进行不同的近战模式(在下一点近战模式说明)以及空中被敌人击飞的效果
ai也会随机时刻放波并可与玩家对波以及随机时刻做出聚气动作(ai聚气效果暂未添加)。
5.当前近战攻击模式设定:
由于暂时没有设定战力强弱等判定,也在犹豫是否加入猜拳攻击胜负判定,所以攻击胜负和模式判定暂时采用概率值判定。即玩家按右键(决定攻击意图)时分别以50%,25%,25%概率与ai接近时启动连续攻击、玩家一击K飞和bot一击K飞三种近战模式(玩家没按住右键说明玩家没有攻击准备的意图,会直接被AI一击击飞或者连续攻击模式下连续出现硬直被打动作直到被K飞或者玩家意识到重新按住右键等待机率反击)。
后两种故名思义就是一招打飞,以后用于某一方实力不足或冲刺太晚而准备攻击意图不强导致的结果,
第一种连续攻击就是互相打一段时间,其中也会出现闪避防御挨打硬直等行为,在随机时间内会终止连续攻击状态再重新随机概率进入K飞模式和连续攻击的判断,详情可参考视频。
当玩家与ai进入连续进攻模式时,按右键(已按,因为这是连续攻击的必要条件)+左键对ai进行甩随机几圈再丢飞,具体看视频。
对波是玩家按F主动放波与ai随机放波时气功首端的球状物对撞后开始判定,互相阻碍对方的气功继续行进,由于没有写强弱判定的标准,暂时玩家按左键会在对波时把气功推到对面。
以上是当前的攻击模式设定,以后确定了其他判定要素再改动相应判定条件。
6.当前气功模式
玩家不同组合键+f产生进度条蓄满(意为蓄力)后释放不同气功,气功释放后首端有个球,在靠到敌人和障碍物会自动爆炸(右键可以主动空中引爆)晃动鼠标可以控制气功的轨迹(就像Cs龙珠一样),对波情况已在第5点近战系统里说明。当前气功特效做的很糙只是个示意。现在只做了玩家的龟派气功和界王拳及Ai布欧的“嘴炮"。
7、选人界面
初步在战斗场景中放了几个按钮和调出了一下鼠标箭头。当前按钮主要作用是粗糙的选人及查看人物的不同阶变身和播放相应人物的全体动画帧。
主要是试一下砍2那种在实时动态场景中做界面的思路。这样的动态界面表达信息会更立体一点。
8.碰撞判定:
人物与障碍物的碰撞判定采用castray指令,上前后左右从人物模型中部各发射一条平行于人物移动方向(这个修饰词很重要,特别斜着飞行时)的射线检测是否附近有障碍,有就作为条件屏蔽相应方向的移动效果,因为人物小,如此判定穿模不大(连战团和砍2的人物都有少量穿模,何必要求精致)
人与人的碰撞采用距离,因为人物模型相对比较平整,并且达到攻击范围时很多攻击效果是一一对应的,比如我上勾拳,对方只能选择其他方向的闪避或者作头仰被击中状或另外方向攻击,所以动作存在有限的一对多关系,所以打斗时穿不穿模取决于两人物模型在一定相对位置上的动作动画的定制。
9.动态天空与飞鸟
还是基于过去我的做法不变,动态天空旋转skybox,造成云飘假象,一种偷懒做法。飞鸟是计算好场景边缘将飞鸟顶点动画轨迹控制好,基本上是先在场景上空Skybox以内飞到场景另一头然后穿出Skybox绕地面以下飞半圈从另一侧skybox再穿回场景上空skybox以内。这是Cs给我的启发,因为cs第一人称枪模动画的消音器和换弹夹做法就是有些零件不用时通过动画移到地面以下使游戏里正常情况下玩家看不见。所以有时游戏里的隐藏和删除也可以通过位置上的玩家看不到来实现
以上是当前全部进度内容,其余的以后再说,以下折叠区为近期的mod预览图(顺便可看下有无描边对画风的影响):

4.gif

前言:
最近年底设计院催图,每天都晚上10点多回去,没动多少mod文件,也是种业余消遣吧(或许是下半年dota2打腻了又切回骑砍消遣模式)。
日志
1.不知道为什么bandicam录屏时全屏会让我的玩家人物线性移动时镜头晃动,所以之前把位移的线性变化(animate_to_pos)改成及时变化(set_pos)(区别就是移动时特别是转弯时位移很突兀,没有均匀的变化)。但最近发现游戏处于低分辨率设置下会降低这个镜头晃动幅度至几乎正常(不知道是录屏软件的参数设置问题还是电脑配置的问题,真该换电脑了),所以又把线性均匀位移改了回来采用800x600分辨率录屏。所以视频会有点糊。(不过即时位移在测试一些效果还是比较方便的,比如快速位移到远处合适位置测试与ai对波的状态),
2.人物的步行和飞行切换机制调整:以前是步行状态设置一个agent过来判断,飞行状态额外通过castray障碍碰撞检测和与其他prop类型的人物及地面的距离检测。现在感觉多此一举,也有诸多不便(比如agent的相关音效还要屏蔽),现在将地面步行与空中飞行状态的原理协调一致(即只根据按键和障碍及距离检测)了,取消与agent系统的关联。
骑砍原来血条抹了,在人物右上角放一个hp条和ki条。hp大家应该都知道是血量,而ki就是气值或当前战力值。上面还有一个是人物名称会根据人物选择及状态改变,比如vegetto贝吉特一阶变身后名字变为vegettosj。鉴于尚未定制伤害标准,暂时打一下掉5hp,空了回满。放气功会在气功读条时间内均匀掉ki,集气状态可回复ki值.
相关预览图片:

增加气功技能切换和新的人物状态栏形式
当按下技能切换键(暂时设定为n键时)就会切换长按f键蓄力使出的气功种类,人物状态栏上的气功名称也会相应的改变。暂时没有改音效和相应的粒子及轨道,只调整了技能名称与技能动作的对应,以后有空再完善。
2019.12.29 日志 加入新设定来解决空战瞄准敌人困难的问题:
我今晚想了下,空中全方位的位移系统不辅助锁定目标战斗起来难免不方便追击敌人,传统的玩家准星光标和敌人信息标记也不方便空中瞄准敌人飞行攻击,所以我想下可以让玩家的光标和敌人标记是一样大的圆+十字中字,这样通过飞行视角的调整使准星与敌人标记的两圆重合,就可以很好的在空中瞄准敌人进行飞行攻击。
此外对锁定飞行和自由飞行的切换略作调整,由按G切换模式改为敌人在视野范围内按G锁定才有效,锁定飞行时若丢失敌方视野,则强制退出锁定飞行切回自由飞行模式。

Last edited:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/dragonball-z-mod/downloads/mountblade-dragonball-z-mod-demo-alpha-v01
mountblade dragonball z mod demo alpha v0.1 mean a just very primary demo. may have bugs and few content.Please read the article or the file description before downloading.

Demo Description:

1.map

map is primary and roughly done but will be polished up in future so don't care now ,sorry for that.

just enter the three town(and just only three in current version) to test fight.

you'd better enter scene in early morning because i haven't redo the day-night switch system and the mountblade origin day-night system is not fit with my scene.

2. some suggestions to prevent game crash from C++ error etc

(1)if your cpu is lower than 8 gb, you'd better open the file "module.in" to delete the three words below:

"load mod resource= buugohanmb

load mod resource= vegettomb

load mod resource= vegettosjmb"

this words decide whether the role has black stroke color with its main body model.

(2), you‘d better not open "skill orbit show" in settings' menu(press t to call)

(3),you 'd better not to switch role by settings' menu when you are under attack now ,it may cause crash.

3.key control setting :

wasd r left-ctrl is fly or walk(switch by distance between land)

wasd r left-ctrl+v is teleport

g is lock or unlock to swoop towards enemy(enemy must be in sight)

t is some setting

z is transform

x is collect energy(when you enery is 0, you cannot use skill and swoop fly)

e is release arua

f is energy skill(current everyone only have 4 skill)

mouse roll up or down is swith to use different skills

u+f is kaioken

double wasd r left-ctrl is swoop fly and click this once in a short time is normal slow fly

y is defend

m is refresh the scene

space is force ai to use energy skill while ai can use skill itself sometimes.

if your energy ball is near enemy's energy ball, you can press u to push your ball

you must press right mouse button to fly near enemy and will trigger fight.

right mouse button+left mouse button= throw

4. role info

the current version only has three role.

one player must use vegetto

one enemy must use buugohan

you can press key"t" to open the primary setting menu to swith player's another role.

but will refresh the scene(future i will reset last state data ).

5.settings' menu

press key"T" to call, current setting is to switch hero/look all animation about current player/look different tranformation state about current player/swith mountblade style or dbz style UI/show on or off skill erergy orbit/show on or off the crosshair/switch music/console

you'd better not use orbit and console setting.

why the another player hero that can switch is Stevie:because i use this model to start game quickly for me to quickly test my function.

6.Story mode

Story mode hasn't be included in this version but will done in next version in future.

7. need your advise

if you have some suggestions, thx and XD for your comment.no matter about current demo or some future function you think is necessary .

8.FInally tell why i use mountblade mod system make this dbz mod again:

because i am both fan of mountblade and esf(a halflife very old dbz mod),

and esf has a unfinshed but a new version under development about 20 years til now ,its development history is very similar to mountblade warband and bannerlord.

bannerlord will release soon but the official esf :final is still unrelased even a demo and persevere in development from 2007 til now(its alpha version even in 1999 and before count-strike,What a great).

so i use mountblade to do a esf dbz version and continue to wait for the offical version by goldsource engine at the same time.

Finally, wish you pleasure.
good work

@K700, hi friend, i haven't use wse2 before till recent days for a try. but Why my this mod cannot run by your wse2, it will crash soon when entering every scene by wse2 lanucher.

Does it mean if the mod delete many original native code and redo, WSE2 will have no work with such mods.

Last edited:
@K700, hi friend, i haven't use wse2 before till recent days for a try. but Why my this mod cannot run by your wse2, it will crash soon when entering every scene by wse2 lanucher.

Does it mean if the mod delete many original native code and redo, WSE2 will have no work with such mods.
hello, send me your module system, I'll see what's wrong

Back
Top Bottom