[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Users who are viewing this thread

Sincerely I have a PC with 8GB RAM and 2GB NVIDIA video drivers.

These were only good female faces which comes in mind.

In Pendor 3.9 these faces were optimizated and retextured for better performance

Arnulf Floyd said:
In Pendor 3.9 these faces were optimizated and retextured for better performance

I'll see what I can do. :wink:

Right now I'm, more preoccupied with updating armour and weapons and coding.
so if anyone feels like they'd like to help that would be nice.

Arnulf Floyd said:
I am interested in late medieval armours, these need retextured and polished

Right now I need help making some bandit weapons (cutlasses and such), maybe some high quality Vaegir armour retextures (depending on a pool I might make soon) and high quality retextures od Vaegir weapons, hussar armours (working on this as we speak) and basically almost anything concerning Imperial State (armour and helmets).

I'm also looking for people who can create normal maps so I can focus on retexturing and remodeling other stuff.

Are you feeling up to the task? :grin:

Silver Wolf said:
Also, finally finished the Lion Throne brigadier armour:

lt_brigadier_zpsqpejc5kh.jpg

There's still some place for improvement, but I think it's mostly done for now.

I've used One of the Prophesy of Pendor armours, but I foolishly forgot to ask for the credits, so I sent a message to Saxondragon (the creator of PoP).
Hopefully I won't have to redo this model. I quite like the way it looks right now.  :grin:

As far as I know art assets in PoP are not open source and the author usually refuse other mods to use them. I strongly suggest you not to use art assets from PoP.

Silver Wolf said:
Just as a small teaser, I've updated all of the troops (except Swadian knights which are stil WIP), and this is the general quality I've aimed for:

34xnvhe.jpg

All of the troops retained their original style, I just added some addional details.
So Swadian troops still have their puffy sleaves, Laurians still have baggy butts, they just have more detailed breastplates.

Looks good, but maybe use more maximilian armour element rather than gothic armour?

Ivenend said:
Looks good, but maybe use more maximilian armour element rather than gothic armour?

I have conisidered that before, but this is more in line with the exisiting armours. :wink:

It's supposed to look like one of these guys on the bottom left:
zujqyf.jpg

I will be using maximillian armour for one of the unique parties or unique troops however.

Silver Wolf said:
Ivenend said:

I have conisidered that before, but this is more in line with the exisiting armours. :wink:

It's supposed to look like one of these guys on the bottom left:
zujqyf.jpg

I will be using maximillian armour for one of the unique parties or unique troops however.

Nice! really hope you can finish this, tEatRC is my most favorite M&B mod ever.

How about making a Multiplayer part for your new TEatRC instead?

Making SP campaign takes a lot of time and require a huge amount of coding and equipment model making/importing, a MP version would be faster and a quick way to test the new equipment models.

Ivenend said:
How about making a Multiplayer part for your new TEatRC instead?

Making SP campaign takes a lot of time and require a huge amount of coding and equipment model making/importing, a MP version would be faster and a quick way to test the new equipment models.

Well to be honest, I'm not really into this whole multiplayer kind of thing.
I mostly miss the setting and the single player experience so that's what I've been trying to recreate.
Actually, I haven't even thought about the multiplayer up till now that you've mentioned it. :razz:

Also, I'm super busy finishing my master thesis this week, but in a week or so I'll need some opinions on possible Vaegir visual updates.
I am torn between keeping the old conservative (M&B 1.011) look or going for the modified Narf's Russian pack to visually set Vaegir armours apart from the Ormeli ones in a very distinct manner.

EDIT:
Also, the PoP team has been very kind and they've granted me permission to use the beforementioned modified armour.
I'm still thinking of a way to repay them for this gesture and I still need to contact the original creator of the armour (IconracI) to see how he feels about this.

Actually, I'm going to go for the conservative look.

331lu9c.jpg

The helmet looks more Mongol than Russian in terms of design (as did the original) and the overall quality of these armours might be a bit lower than the full Narf's pack, but at least it's going to be something new. Also keep in mind that these models still are a work in progress and that their quality will be improved later on.

EDIT:

Here's the updated look I'm going for:

jqgcb8.jpg

So a small status update...

The models are all finished now. Some of them might still need some additional polishing, but that's less than a week of work.

The biggest issue right now is finding a coder.
I've started learning slowly, but ever since I started my PhD I don't have a lot of free time on my hands.
So unless I manage to find a coder, I don't think I'll be able to release this thing before Bannerlord.

What kind of coding is it, again? Python?
How's the state of the existing code? Unreadable copypaste horror or decently structured neatness?

I never did any M&B modding, but coding-as-such I can do for you.

Yep, it's Phyton.

It's somewhat organised, at least for my point of view.
Especially because I used Hispania 1200 source code as it's base.

The biggest problem is that it takes a lot of tinkering for which I don't have the needed time at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom