[B] SoundRound-ing

Users who are viewing this thread

xenoargh said:
Native actually does have a tag for that, mtf_sit_night.  It could be invoked in the battle triggers easily enough.
From my tests, this flag is very limited (only work for town... hmm ok in fact I have 2 soundtracks for towns)

Players have to visit the Tavern on a regular basis [...]
Yep, but tavern has its own soundtracks  :wink:
(no music too, since no musicians inside)

Sorry I'm near out of free place for preview on my host.
Whatever, now it's uploaded, please check first post
  :smile:

About siege soundtrack, I wanted player to feel packed with his troops (assaulting all together or holding on the curtain wall breach) : nervous breaths, clink of outfit, flag flaps, pebbles drop.

To be honest, unless scene with rolling assault tower, you probably will hear this soundtrack only few seconds before default game sounds (grunts and screams) override all audio. This is why I added some loud and reverb "sub-bang" sfx, we could imagine it as battering ram hitting wall/door, or distant catapult projectile impact, etc...

It's really good. I was afraid you made a track with loud, heavy fighting that would be out of place if not much fighting was going on.
But this is nice and subtle, creates a background ambiance while battle takes place. When it becomes quiet around you, you still hear the sound of war.
That's the kind of sound effects I miss in native, where everything is just quiet if you turn off the music.

I really love your Escape(song.) It's very realistic!

This may sound stupid. But I don't really know how to install these sounds. Can you help me?

Hello people.

I've finished every soundtracks, except a last one I totally forgot... the wedding soundtrack event.
It would require me much time to start a new game up to reach this event, for design and test soundtrack with cutscene. So I require your help :

I need a native savegame (1.127) file, where you are just going to marry. (Girl or faction doesn't matter)
If you could upload it on a host, or just send it to me

Thanks you very much Folkzweise 
:grin:

you can start as  female char and propose to everyone you meet. one will accept eventually. with cheat wedding in under a weak gameplay is fairly easily. might do this now and upload it.

edit: http://ul.to/ykujdn <-- you just have to talk to the hubby and you have the wedding scene.

You'd better try it first.  :wink:
(Some may dislike this mod, or may not suit with every mod)

About authorization, installation, overview, and sources : everything is detailed in the "Read Me" file.

Check first post for download link ! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom