[B] Realistic Colors 1.22 Released + Taller Grass

Users who are viewing this thread

Managed to port Flying Missiles
Screens:
Arrow on right near the rock on the ground is in flight. As you can see, not a gray line.
mb7.jpg
Arrow on left in front of tree, not a gray line again.
mb1.jpg
1. Go download SendMeSmile's Graphical Pack: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2045
2. Download the Flying Missiles Pack I ported to Warband: http://www.filefront.com/16956041/Flying%20Missiles%20Pack%20Warband.zip http://www.filefront.com/16956435/Flying%20Missiles%20Pack%20Warband.zi
3. Unzip into SendMeSmile's Graphical Pack Module and overwrite

Edit: Launched another Custom battle and got a far better screens:
mb17.jpg

Edit No.2 : ****e forgot to one file: item_kinds1

I had a problem with this when I put it on. You see I make custom maps for my server using the in game editor, and when I installed this, all of the "rock" objects in those scenes were renamed to "tree 1" in the editor window and some had their scales blown way out of proportion. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'll look into it a bit more. For now I've rolled back to the standard textures. I hope I can fix this, they look 10x better than stock textures :wink:

for some reason i keep on crashing when going into a town.

is this mod compatible with the newest patches? as those change some town interior...

EDIT: Weird now the graphical pack wont work at all...

I did adjust some video settings. however that was only resolution...

very nice, its working again. thanks a lot.

funny little bug tho :grin: the front side of my shield looks like glass now. i can see straight thru it

EDIT: All shields actually ... and some armor. :smile:

What do you mean "looks like grass"? If you have problem with transparent heraldic shields with turned on antialiasing, it's not problem of mod. You can see it at original Native too. Turn off antialiasing, it will help.

SendMeSmile said:
What do you mean "looks like grass"? If you have problem with transparent heraldic shields with turned on antialiasing, it's not problem of mod. You can see it at original Native too.

I transformed these DDS textures from DXT5 to DXT1(1 alpha), and then added every texture normalmaps, finally it is all ok under antialiasing now.  :grin:

Heh, thanx. I thought that you have made it with bugged shields and armors :grin:. But anyway, this is usefull stuff. Good job.

SendMeSmile said:
Heh, thanx. I thought that you have made it with shields and armors :grin:. But anyway, this is usefull stuff. Good job.

I don't have these shields and armors' bugs. However, I think you could resolve it by yourself easily.  :grin:

I dont use antianalising. I have my graphics turned low so i can play with more troops :wink:

maybe its just my system thats messed up.

I get a message upon entering almost any scene. It says "unable to find material: ground_rocks_a" or something like that? i had the original pack with realistic textures then patched it to 1.26. What am I doing wrong?

I'm sitting here slobbering at the new graphics, and see it specifies its use in Warband. I only have M & B 1.011. Please, please, tell me I can use it in M & B as well? If not, why, and can it be modded for that? It's absolutely beautiful stuff. The owner must be some programmer!

Back
Top Bottom