[B] OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6 RELEASED (New Screens)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

thx 4 doin this, it really brings some nice change into the game. The native items became boring pretty fast.
A short question though, i can only buy new horses at the horse merchants. The old horses(even the crappy ones) are not there.
Intended or user error?

regards

That shouldn't be happening. It may be because the new horses are high in number. So they may seem to kick out the older horses. But the old ones should still be there.

Hey guys I'd like to request more screenshots before I download this, preferably of Sarranid and Khergit items.

Im not sure what is meant by "dont forget to increase the number at the top" means in the readme file.  What number should I change?

I copied the text in the txt files but what else should I change? 

sorry im not used to this :???:

oceanrage said:
Im not sure what is meant by "dont forget to increase the number at the top" means in the readme file.  What number should I change?

I copied the text in the txt files but what else should I change? 

sorry im not used to this :???:

Sorry no one has responded yet, but the number you'll need to change is at the top of your items_kinds.txt file. Just increase the number by however many new item lines you add. 1 for each new item. So if it has 657 at the start, you add 33 items, you should change it to 690.

Hey, noob here. I believe I installed everything correctly and see the new items being sold by the merchants. However, there appears to be no changes to the faction troops who are still wearing vanilla outfits.  I tried visiting castles to see if they were wearing anything different, even tried quickly facing a lord and saw no difference.

Any ideas to where I went wrong?

Uriah said:
Hey, noob here. I believe I installed everything correctly and see the new items being sold by the merchants. However, there appears to be no changes to the faction troops who are still wearing vanilla outfits.  I tried visiting castles to see if they were wearing anything different, even tried quickly facing a lord and saw no difference.

Any ideas to where I went wrong?

This doesn't add the new armors to the troops you will have to edit that, search the mod forums to get some tool to help you with that.... or ask the creator of this mod to give you his troops item

How do I get more of the items available at merchants? It's annoying having to ride around the world to find one article of clothing.

Andropov said:
How do I get more of the items available at merchants? It's annoying having to ride around the world to find one article of clothing.

If you have the item editor, you can edit the abundance of items. Making them more likely to appear in the shops.

A few of the armors don't form to female bodies (most noticeably byrnies and haubergeons), is there a patch for this or any way to manually fix it?

Hello, I have downloaded and installed your mod exactly as it was intended. However I am having some problems with the applying of banners onto certain items. When I enter the Arms Merchant Screen There are a number of errors related to a few shields which have not applied a banner texture properly. Similarly, I approach a Lord and talk to him and more errors come up. The lords armour is transparent, also related to a banner texture not applying properly. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hey
I have a problem i have done everything you say i should do, but when i go into it, it is just the normal with no changes
the only thing i diden't understand was that about increasing the item count at the top.

hope you will take the time to help me  :smile:

I am getting this error: Unable to open file: Module\Native\Resouce\thick_sarranid.brf and if i take it any srranid things, it still keeps comming up =/ don't know what to do.

Hi! I have a problem! But first my english is medium (I am from Poland), so can you write to me simple english pls? :smile:

I maked all like is write in first post but this mod don't work.. I launch Warband and normally play game but the clothes are not changed :sad: Nothing error or some like that.. I know i wrote little information about my problem, but i don't have language to better presentation of my problem.

Hi,

after I installed the mod I can see all the new items, but in the shops shoes and arm protectors are very rare (have seen 2 shoes and 2 arm pieces in 2 hours of gaming). Why is that and where can I change the possibility of things being in the shop?

edit:
seems to be just a random event. could not recreate it.

@ Wachu:
Wachu said:
Hi! I have a problem! But first my english is medium (I am from Poland), so can you write to me simple english pls? :smile:

I maked all like is write in first post but this mod don't work.. I launch Warband and normally play game but the clothes are not changed :sad: Nothing error or some like that.. I know i wrote little information about my problem, but i don't have language to better presentation of my problem.

Sucubus said:
CEO said:
Is it possible to add the items pack to the Diplomacy + "More companions" mod? That is really all i want in the world! =)

If possible can someone walk me through what i need to do? I know DL the Diplo + More companions mod but then do i just drop the OSP items file in the folder?

Sorry, not a programmer by any stretch (PR person, ugh! :wink: )

You can and it is easy.

1. You instal the mods you want.
2. You download osp item variants.
3. Open module.ini from the diplomacy module and search for this line:load_resource = workshops
4. Open: these go into module ini.txt, from the osp items.
5. Copy all the lines from: these go into module ini.txt in your module.ini one line down from: load_resource = workshops.
6. Open item_kinds1.txt from diplomacy module and open: these go in items_kinds.txt from osp.
7. If you haven´t put any new items change the top number whitch is 604 whit this number 1133. If you have added more items just calculate the firts number +529. Don´t close.
8. open and copy all the lines from: these go in items kinds.txt from osp pack to your item_kinds1.txt. Take care to leave the spaces. It has to look exactly like it is in the : these go in items kinds.txt from osp. Whit all the spaces.  SAVE.
9.  Copy all the files from textures in your modules textures folder.
10. Copy all the files resurces files in your modules resurces folder.
11. START the GAME.

Sorry for my bad english.

oh dear
thread_necromancy_7.jpg
Maybe instead this, try something more up to date, like Floris mod?

Back
Top Bottom