[B] OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6 RELEASED (New Screens)

Users who are viewing this thread

Can i use these new items and armour colouring in the OSPW 1.131b? - great stuff by the way

Or is this a mod on it's own?

Hello, can anyone make a player kingdom color of cour boilli armor with a black ragnar's bird (i think its a raven) on it.

here is the texture file: http://hotfile.com/dl/72400747/d27fa52/cuir_bouilli_b4.dds.html

thank you

hi anyone have problems in 1.131 version becouse not works for me in that version and this mod is amaizing :cry:

Is it possible to add the items pack to the Diplomacy + "More companions" mod? That is really all i want in the world! =)

If possible can someone walk me through what i need to do? I know DL the Diplo + More companions mod but then do i just drop the OSP items file in the folder?

Sorry, not a programmer by any stretch (PR person, ugh! :wink: )

CEO said:
Is it possible to add the items pack to the Diplomacy + "More companions" mod? That is really all i want in the world! =)

If possible can someone walk me through what i need to do? I know DL the Diplo + More companions mod but then do i just drop the OSP items file in the folder?

Course it is. I can't walk you through though, sorry.

azote said:
when i try to run the game crashed

Does it say anything when it crashes? sorry, late reply

i fixed the problems was i have another mod in there and colision for something but now its work perfect

will be a another version of this mod?

As of now, im not sure. If more items are implemented then i may reskin them as well.

but note that the Diplomacy + OSP items contains different items which aren't in this pack.

thick1988 said:
ospg.png

COMMON ERRORS:
RGL ERROR: "Not enough video memory: Too many shaders"

- If you receive this error, it is because your computer has run out of video memory while trying to load all of the shaders for the items. The easiest way to solve this error is to simply leave off some items that you don't use. I will remake differing versions sometime soon which will be divided into smaller more specific packs of items, allowing for easy inclusion and exclusions of certain types of items.

That wold be great!!! You could make the items in categories like: swords, axes, armors, maces, helmets itch folder whith his specific brf and textures.  That wold be realy great.  I don´t use maces, axes and lances. For that it wold be great if you could separate them.
I hope you doit.  Sorry for my poor englis. I live in Spain.

CEO said:

You can and it is easy.

1. You instal the mods you want.
2. You download osp item variants.
3. Open module.ini from the diplomacy module and search for this line:load_resource = workshops
4. Open: these go into module ini.txt, from the osp items.
5. Copy all the lines from: these go into module ini.txt in your module.ini one line down from: load_resource = workshops.
6. Open item_kinds1.txt from diplomacy module and open: these go in items_kinds.txt from osp.
7. If you haven´t put any new items change the top number whitch is 604 whit this number 1133. If you have added more items just calculate the firts number +529. Don´t close.
8. open and copy all the lines from: these go in items kinds.txt from osp pack to your item_kinds1.txt. Take care to leave the spaces. It has to look exactly like it is in the : these go in items kinds.txt from osp. Whit all the spaces.  SAVE.
9.  Copy all the files from textures in your modules textures folder.
10. Copy all the files resurces files in your modules resurces folder.
11. START the GAME.

Sorry for my bad english.

Sucubus said:
thick1988 said:
ospg.png

COMMON ERRORS:
RGL ERROR: "Not enough video memory: Too many shaders"

- If you receive this error, it is because your computer has run out of video memory while trying to load all of the shaders for the items. The easiest way to solve this error is to simply leave off some items that you don't use. I will remake differing versions sometime soon which will be divided into smaller more specific packs of items, allowing for easy inclusion and exclusions of certain types of items.

That wold be great!!! You could make the items in categories like: swords, axes, armors, maces, helmets itch folder whith his specific brf and textures.  That wold be realy great.  I don´t use maces, axes and lances. For that it wold be great if you could separate them.
I hope you doit.  Sorry for my poor englis. I live in Spain.

Also if you are receiving these errors, simply set your configuration to "load textures on demand" which will solve the problem just as easily, and allow you to keep as many items in-game as you want.

Can I combine this with the mod combining diplomacy with polished landscapes and if so what would the installation steps be like?

AndreSo said:
Can I combine this with the mod combining diplomacy with polished landscapes and if so what would the installation steps be like?

Yes you can combine it with anything.

1)Put the brf files in your mods resource folder.

2)Put the textures in your mods textures folder.

3)Edit your module.ini file to include the brf's.

4)Edit your items_kinds1.txt files to include the items you want to add.

thick1988 said:
AndreSo said:

I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Diplomacy + Polished Landscapes + OSP should be pretty sweet.

Tried adding Realistic Colours and Improved Buildings to Diplomacy + PL but that wasn't pretty. However I guess OSP deals with elements of the game less likely to collide with D + PL so I'll give it a try.

AndreSo said:
thick1988 said:
AndreSo said:

I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Diplomacy + Polished Landscapes + OSP should be pretty sweet.

Tried adding Realistic Colours and Improved Buildings to Diplomacy + PL but that wasn't pretty. However I guess OSP deals with elements of the game less likely to collide with D + PL so I'll give it a try.

I see now the OSP+Diplomacy mod contains tons of other mods as well. Any way to merge merge it with Diplomacy and Polished landscapes only? Or is that actually what you described with the installation guidelines above?

Sorry to be a pain of a noob but does this mod actualy change Native troops? So the Swadians ,Nords etc all have new weapons and armour? if not then do you know of any mod that does? I just want the factions to look a little better.

Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom