[B] OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6 RELEASED (New Screens)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, merchants will sell it. It is all purchasable through them. No troops will be equipped with it yet, but you may do that yourself using a troop editor.

DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION WHICH SHOULD BE ERROR FREE.

The installation text didn't have the new gauntlets included.

They don't seem to have overidden the old ones, either.

Its not the text that overrides it. You have to put "gauntlets_new.brf" into your module's resource folder first. Then after that you need to make sure you add "load_module_resource = gauntlets_new" The gauntlets i added wristguards to are not named different from the Native ones, and therefore all you need to do is place the brf in the folder and add the line i said to the module.ini.  That should work.

I got the latest version, and the gauntlets error....

EDIT:

2 more errors entering Armour merchant:

Unable to find: mesh_haubergeon_g
Unable to find: mesh_byrnie_b_new

When you get an error message, just follow the procedure I posted, just change the name of the file to remove from the brf file..

i.e change "byrnie_g" to "haubergeon_g"...

Thanks but i just wanted to report a bug. I don't want to start messing with files of another game.  :mrgreen:

I prefer to wait for another fix and nothing else. I'm already doing my modding part in AA2 & SH5......

I open them in my photoshop and then save them over. No problems as now...

I did this many times to tone down many armours in particular because i think too many of them have bright colors...

zaldir said:
What is it exactly that doesn't work?
Do you get a message or something when launching the game?
I get error when it launching. Even that error wouldn't tell, where/which file have wrong. Only say that game won't start because is spotted wrong file, but not tell.  :oops: All this started, when I put this mod.

Im not sure why you are getting errors. I tested it again this morning and installed it on a brand new native file in a totally new MB Warband folder just to be sure. I had no errors, there is something wrong with the way you have installed it. The Haubergon mesh g is in the resource folder with proper texture and so it shouldnt have that error. I havent tested this with other mods, but as it is only adding new items it should be fine, as long as you add them properly. You may need to start a new game after reinstalling the new version. Also make sure these are going in your module folder, and that you are typing load_module_resource and not load_resource. Remember, put this in you module's folder. Not in the Warband main folder's textures and resources.

Back
Top Bottom