B movies/ grindhouse films/ sharing thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I have found myself going through a lot of old poorly made films, and a lot of them seem are too stupid to watch and some are a blast, enough interest in that here to get a list going or to at least write information about different exploitation films?

Æthelwulf said:
Miami Connection, you owe it to yourself to watch this gem. This film has everything.

Honestly, that trailer had the best bits in it.
Otherwise it's just worse than cheesy fight scenes and weird relationship subplots. But mainly the latter.

I saw it at a local themed screening high as a kite, a group atmosphere in a cosy theater had people riffing like crazy and everybody laughing at anything. It's the best way to enjoy a B movie, invite some friends over, load up a bowl and then tear the original Fantastic Four a new hole. ****ty superhero film night is a staple. Steel with Shaquille O'Neil has proved to be a favourite.

I think this is probably too popular and with too much of a budget (compared to similar 1980 B-fare) to be classified as a pure B-movie, but I have to toss it in anyways. Honestly an entertaining movie in its own right. It has Brian Blessed, so you know you'll have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom