Votes: 65 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 24 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Matthieu said:
I think putting in the script for auto-fire would really help getting this mod more followers, but that might take a while to code in.

Forgot about that, thanks for reminding me and I'll get on that right away.

Nice, though I recommend a graphics update. I would say to use the Cinematic Compilation,  but Polished Landscapes are good as well.

Also, where did you get the sounds for Zombies from? Could I use them in my own mod? :smile:

The Dark Robin said:
Nice, though I recommend a graphics update. I would say to use the Cinematic Compilation,  but Polished Landscapes are good as well.

Also, where did you get the sounds for Zombies from? Could I use them in my own mod? :smile:

Hmm, I don't know about that as I don't know if it would reduce performance or not. That's something im worried about as the high poly scenes and armies together make the mod run kinda badly at times, anyhow the zombies sounds are from the High School of the Dead anime that I ripped from over a year ago so feel free to use them wherever. What mod are you working on and what is it about, im interested.

Falkner92 said:
How do we upgrade soldiers?

You don't, I removed that long ago as I don't want the player to upgrade his troops. If you or anyone wanted that you could just add it in the mods module system that I included with it.

Suriza said:
Damn someone is dedicated on finishing this mod. Keep up the work.

Yea I don't like leaving things unfinished.

xPearse said:
You don't, I removed that long ago as I don't want the player to upgrade his troops. If you or anyone wanted that you could just add it in the mods module system that I included with it.

Then how am I supposed to fight my enemies, just overwhelm them through sheer numbers?

Your meant to join a specific faction or recruit from the different types of troops in the tavern, you get plenty to pick from the tavern master.

xPearse said:
Hmm, I don't know about that as I don't know if it would reduce performance or not. That's something im worried about as the high poly scenes and armies together make the mod run kinda badly at times, anyhow the zombies sounds are from the High School of the Dead anime that I ripped from over a year ago so feel free to use them wherever. What mod are you working on and what is it about, im interested.
It doesn't really reduce performance at all, or the change in performance is so minute I don't notice it. :smile:

I would be using the sounds in my Myth of a Legacy mod, (in my signature) if that's ok. :smile: Does the HSotD anime allow mods (well, non profit projects) to use their sounds?

Are you still working on this mod? Could be really once it's completed.

I also don't think you can join any faction, the faction leaders just tell me to "surrender or die" everytime I try to talk to them.

The Dark Robin said:
xPearse said:
It doesn't really reduce performance at all, or the change in performance is so minute I don't notice it. :smile:

I would be using the sounds in my Myth of a Legacy mod, (in my signature) if that's ok. :smile: Does the HSotD anime allow mods (well, non profit projects) to use their sounds?

Don't have a clue if they allow but even if they knew I doubt they would care.

Falkner92 said:

I also don't think you can join any faction, the faction leaders just tell me to "surrender or die" everytime I try to talk to them.

That's a really silly question to ask, check the previous page. I added where you don't have to gain honor to get into a factions, tried it myself and it works so I have no clue what your talking about.

Been a while, image bomb from moddb again. May be a bit disjointed like this though but it's easier this way.

Takata Station on World Map
Now setting up the scene's sections which should take a few days at most, also having a problem or two but that should be fixed soon.

Takata Station Finished
Just finished renaming over 300 different models files, that took a while. All I have to do now is implement it ingame and set up the scenes, that and some other stuff.

Takata Station Ingame Pics
Currently setting up aimesh for the entire scene.

Finished Ai Mesh
Finished setting up ai mesh and placed out some scene props, still more to do and after that I'll set up the town's sections such as tavern and castle.

FYZ-x.png
I actually forgot to post about this here but I'll do it now, I would just like to inform you guys that im retiring from modding. I just got burnt out working on mods for years and it just took it's toll on me, I hit brick walls a lot everytime I wanted to do something. I don't think I'll ever come back but I have moved on to something else, I am actually translating Japanese video games with a Japanese guy I met on moddb and progress has been going really well. At first I struggled to grasp the concepts of romhacking and how to implement changes in general but with help after weeks of forum posts I pulled through.

Fast forward months later and I've translated more than 75% of a game and made two translated releases, I now know my call and this is actually something I enjoy doing while modding on the other hand became quite depressing for me. Im posting here to inform you guys and to know what you think because I've been here for years and am interested in your opinions, that doesn't mean I don't check up on mods or anything like that because I still check around here and moddb every couple of days. Anyhow if you want to follow what im doing now just check me out on romhacking or follow my blog, thanks for reading guys and I hope you wish me the best of luck.

http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,17717.0.html
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,17887.0.html

Original Moddb Post
http://www.moddb.com/members/xpearse/news/moving-on-from-modding

xPearse said:
Falkner92 said:

That's a really silly question to ask, check the previous page. I added where you don't have to gain honor to get into a factions, tried it myself and it works so I have no clue what your talking about.

Hey I've downloaded the game from moddb and i do have this problem with warband (the non-warband version is fine, but runs very awkwardly with my newer drivers)  Are you sure that your moddb verions isn't out of date (it say's it hasn't been updated since early december) I'm not asking for you to mod a fix or anything because that's crazy, but if you do have a version on your computer that apparently has it fixed-since you said you have it :smile:-could you update, whatever you have onto moddb or just throw in a jumble of whatever you have so far?

That would have been the last version out in December, I did a patch or whatever it was in January for the M&B version but not warband.

Back
Top Bottom